Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Sep 14, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

I like the glow in the dark one

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 14, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
emmsy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lynz86 View Post

I was thinking someone might want one for that reason! And it's definitely not too early,this is primark remember if you don't buy things straight away it won't be there next week lol.
Your so right. It is never too early to shop and i don't want to miss out before it sells out so a wee trip to shops this weekend in order for me xx
Old 5 Sep 14, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Just got an amazing olaf t-shirt from Milton Keynes Primark. It has "Some people are worth melting for" on it, with a cute little olaf
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 14, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post

I got the Olaf one today also, went in looking cor the mickey cobwebs one for MNSSHP but they never had it.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 14, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

I saw the top one today and we've just got home after being at the 1st MNSSHP on Monday. First thing I said to dd was that it would have been perfect for MNSSHP!

There were LOADS of Disney T-shirts in Primark today!
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 14, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
lynz86
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by Princess*K* View Post
Just got an amazing olaf t-shirt from Milton Keynes Primark. It has "Some people are worth melting for" on it, with a cute little olaf
Wow I bet the Olaf tshirts really cute! they didn't have any of those in Coventry might have to back next week lol!
Old 6 Sep 14, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Lovely
Old 6 Sep 14, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Megara
Excited about Disney

I bought the bottom one the other day! Also bought a Hakuna Matata one that is a touch too small but I couldn't leave it there!
Old 7 Sep 14, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
taffs travels
VIP Dibber

Thanks to the thread starter. I brought 2 of these yesterday as we are going to Mnsshp on Oct 4th. I am going to look for a glowing stick on spider to stick on the shirt. i have spider earrings too.

Just got t find some black shorts as its the only colour i don' t have
soo exited now
taffs travels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 14, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
lynz86
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by taffs travels View Post
Thanks to the thread starter. I brought 2 of these yesterday as we are going to Mnsshp on Oct 4th. I am going to look for a glowing stick on spider to stick on the shirt. i have spider earrings too.

Just got t find some black shorts as its the only colour i don' t have
soo exited now

glad to be of service lol as soon as i saw the black tshirt i thought it would be perfect mnsshp!

you could try the poundshops for a glow in the dark spider,there just getting the Halloween stuff in now.
hope you have an amazing holiday!