Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Aug 19, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Shellie
Helping Mickey

Limited release?
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter March 2017Dibb Villa April 2017 Disney’s Sequoia Lodge February 2018 Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside February 2020 Dibb Villa February 2020 Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch April 2023
Shellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Well I think I've finally given up. I got 1 band I wanted, 2 that were just OK and finally got through to payment (first time ever). Then after asking for my 3 digit number - it said it cannot accept this card - but you've been accepting it for all my ADR's! On the phone when the 1 I really wanted went out of stock whilst I was on a 25 minute wait! Grrr! Just after this my Revolut card was used 20 times at the Hilton Orlando LBV - coincidence when I was inputting my card into MDE and they're having major website problems today. So now I'm stuck - I have no card until the new one is delivered - and there's no guarantee that it will accept it anyway! First time I've been really angry with Disney.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroian
Imagineer

Maybe one of you can give me a hint... I've seen lots of issues with not being able to see all the bands, or get the ones you want, but I don't understand how you are seeing anything at all! Every time I try to access anything to do with our magic bands I get an "Access Unavailable" page with Donald Duck on it. I can't even choose a free colour, nevermind an upgraded band! Same thing happens in the app where it says "This information is not currently available". Everything is definitely linked as it should be as have just booked Fastpasses at 60 days today.

If I need to call Disney about this, any clue on the best number? I called them about something else last week and the lady I spoke to was so unbelievably unhelpful (she suggested I try calling my travel agent - I said that was Walt Disney Travel Company UK and she then said they could help me cancel if I wasn't happy- this was to resolve a minor issue!) so I'm reluctant to call about anything else now!
Caroian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Shellie
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by Caroian View Post
Maybe one of you can give me a hint... I've seen lots of issues with not being able to see all the bands, or get the ones you want, but I don't understand how you are seeing anything at all! Every time I try to access anything to do with our magic bands I get an "Access Unavailable" page with Donald Duck on it. I can't even choose a free colour, nevermind an upgraded band! Same thing happens in the app where it says "This information is not currently available". Everything is definitely linked as it should be as have just booked Fastpasses at 60 days today.

If I need to call Disney about this, any clue on the best number? I called them about something else last week and the lady I spoke to was so unbelievably unhelpful (she suggested I try calling my travel agent - I said that was Walt Disney Travel Company UK and she then said they could help me cancel if I wasn't happy- this was to resolve a minor issue!) so I'm reluctant to call about anything else now!

Hi , sometimes I’d get The we’re working on it page then I’d press the back button and they’d all show. I can’t help with the number as I don’t have it anymore but I’m pretty sure it’s in this thread. If you rang the normal one for them they’d give you the number you need. When I rang to complain they told me to email them through the website as they get back to you within 48 hours on there. Sorry I couldn’t be more off help and hope this is useful for you.
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter March 2017Dibb Villa April 2017 Disney’s Sequoia Lodge February 2018 Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside February 2020 Dibb Villa February 2020 Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch April 2023
Shellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggerbelle
Apprentice Imagineer

I have come to the conclusion that being able to book premium magic bands is a myth. We have been trying since June and my eldest has ASD so you can imagine how that's going! The furthest we got was the payment screen twice and then twice it crashed.

With so many people frustrated at this process you would think Disney of all companies would have sorted it out. We don't go until February and I am really hoping that the closer we get to travel date the increase in the likelihood of Disney dealing with the problem
Old 13 Aug 19, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
BigPetesWife
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
Limited release?
Thank you. Probably it as they're more expensive than the other "premium" bands.
BigPetesWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
BigSkip
Imagineer

Managed to order 4 today, but only seeing 20ish options
BigSkip is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
DJSwitch
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

I’m only seeing the standard colours now. I’ve been trying to order bands for a couple of weeks now and haven’t managed yet. I’ve tried at various times of the day and night each day and just can’t get any order to complete. I think I’m going to throw the towel in with this one now. I don’t know why this is such an issue and why the page can’t accurately show what is and isn’t in stock. Very disappointing for the kids who have picked numerous different bands only to end up with none of them.
DJSwitch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Cannavar
Imagineer

Cannavar's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I still dont understand how people who are going next year can order them so they sell out but those of us going this year cannot buy them. Seems crazy.
Hawaii 12
Southern States Tour 15
Vancouver and Pacific NW 16
Canadian and US Road Trip 18
The short hop over the pond trip report
The Long Trip Down Under trip report

Cannavar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
lilgar
Proud to wear my Ears

For the 1st time ever I am seeing 50 bands woohoo only been the coloured ones all weekend, but the 3 I picked are out of stock lol.. why are they showing if they are not available... it's actuallly beyond a joke now that a big company like Disney haven't sorted this out yet... but stupid me will keep trying til I go i've got a couple of weeks yet
lilgar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List