Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 8 Apr 19, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Clamshell
Imagineer

The unofficial Free Dining Watch 2020 thread

There are loads of little threads going on at the moment talking possibility of free dining 2020. I thought it would be good to have one place where we can all say what we are hoping for, we can speculate and get exicited together about whether its actually going to happen and then hopefully all party together if (when?!) it does!

Im hoping to book for September 2020 for 2 weeks. We are considering animal kingdom lodge this time. We have always stayed at POFQ before. If we cant get Animal Kingdom lodge, we will default back to FQ as we love it there.

Fingers crossed!

Phantom thread-killer of Old London Town 😁
Clamshell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Good idea.
I am not officially looking for an on site stay but am watching with a keen interest. I could be tempted to add a 5 night stay on site to the start of our July 2020 holiday if I get swept up in the excitement of any potential release and there is availability of a hotel that takes my fancy
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
BrilliantBadger
Proud to wear my Ears

I'm exactly the same as you! That's what I want too!
I've not even been this year and I want to go... I spend so much time here I don't know what i'll do when my holiday is over
BrilliantBadger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Clamshell
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BrilliantBadger View Post
I'm exactly the same as you! That's what I want too!
I've not even been this year and I want to go... I spend so much time here I don't know what i'll do when my holiday is over
Thats easy ... you start planning the next one 😂

Clamshell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
JoeA
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I am looking at September 2020.

I fancy staying on iDrive for week one, as I want to have some freedom of eating wherever we want to while at universal and not doing Disney days.

Then the second week I want to stay at Either; POFQ, CBR or AS Movies dependant upon price.

If they dont offer free dining I will be staying two weeks off site and crossing my fingers for Galaxies edge fast passes haha
JoeA is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Doowop
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Im not really looking but will be pricing up 10 days for Oct 2020, dd moves to high school and has 2 weeks for Oct half term so would be rude not to at least have a look 😂
Doowop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Clamshell
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoeA View Post
I am looking at September 2020.

I fancy staying on iDrive for week one, as I want to have some freedom of eating wherever we want to while at universal and not doing Disney days.

Then the second week I want to stay at Either; POFQ, CBR or AS Movies dependant upon price.

If they dont offer free dining I will be staying two weeks off site and crossing my fingers for Galaxies edge fast passes haha
French quarter really is lovely - I can highly recommend it 😃

Link to this Post
Clamshell
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Doowop View Post
Im not really looking but will be pricing up 10 days for Oct 2020, dd moves to high school and has 2 weeks for Oct half term so would be rude not to at least have a look 😂
Absolutely! It never hurts to get a price 😉

Link to this Post
CLDisney
I want to go now!

Mobile

We're also looking at AKL for 2 weeks at the middle/end of next September! Our only plan is on site, as I've never been before and we don't know when we'll get an opportunity to go again (saving for a house - ouch!)

If free dining isn't offered we're going to go with POFQ or POR... unless I can convince him to go with AKL regardless!
CLDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Hotlush
Very Serious Dibber

August 2020.

Flights already booked (Thomas Cook, Man->Orl) just waiting for free DDP details to be released to decide whether/where to stay on-site.

Planning a no-car trip so on-site preferred, but not overly fussed which hotel. Dependent on the offering prepared to look at a moderate, but will probably stick with a value to keep the cost down.
Hotlush is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List