Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 24 Aug 15, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Atomic01
Excited about Disney

Atomic01's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Mistyeyes, it is passports only. We did this Monday and they didn't ask for anything else (other than the fee of course!)

08/2013 - Vista Cay Apartments 08/2015 - Sandy Ridge Private Villa - Wedding trip!
08/2016 - Royal Pacific 08/2017 - Royal Pacific 08/2018 - Royal Pacific

11/2019 - Royal Caribbean/Royal Pacific
Atomic01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 15, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post

Fab thank you very much
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 16, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by staceyb View Post
Do you have a form for the Kissimmie court house? Very handy thread x
Kissimmee is in Osceola County. The links already there.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 16, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Hey there guys just wondered...do any of you know if we also require a UK based notary when using Florida Marriage License by Mail?
Glenbrook Villa & Animal Kingdom Lodge 2007, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2009, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011, Animal Kingdom Lodge & The Polynesian 2014, The Wedding Pavilion & The Polynesian 2016, Animal Kingdom Lodge & The Disney Dream & The Yacht Club 2018, The Disney Dream & Animal Kingdom Lodge club level 2019,
-kat- is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 16, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
slightly serious Dibber

Hi we are getting married at pass a grille on the gulf coast. Can I get my licence while we are in Orlando or do we have to get from the coast ? Iam thinking asking as it Florida should be ok but just checking it's not office specific. Thanks in advance.
2010 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 16, 07:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Dankusan
slightly serious Dibber

Hello All,

Are the forms still up to date? We are getting married in September so will print forms of now and add to wedding folder

Also, SOCIAL SECURITY # - What do we put here?
I assume we don't have to fill in Section C? I know it states Florida Residents but it also has signatures on it.

TIA
Dan
Old 19 Jan 17, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
amarooney
VIP Dibber

amarooney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DD is getting married in Florida in June. We are arriving on Friday afternoon, marriage is planned for noon on the Monday so realistically will she not be able to get her marriage licence from a courthouse over there . I understand this can be done via post with a copy of her passport Notarised.
Has anyone experience of this, I see there is a UK Notaries list so hopefully these could be used. Any advice gratefully received.
amarooney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 17, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
JakesArmy
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Just to let people know the form that is attached via link at the beginning of the thread for Osceola is no longer the current form. They have a new form which we were asked to fill out yesterday instead. It’s asking for pretty much the same information just set out differently xx
JakesArmy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
SPN Clann
Imagineer

SPN Clann's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 26
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by amarooney View Post
DD is getting married in Florida in June. We are arriving on Friday afternoon, marriage is planned for noon on the Monday so realistically will she not be able to get her marriage licence from a courthouse over there . I understand this can be done via post with a copy of her passport Notarised.
Has anyone experience of this, I see there is a UK Notaries list so hopefully these could be used. Any advice gratefully received.
It can be done directly with Brevard County Court, for the same cost as walking into a court over there plus the cost of a notary where you live. Your daughter can register their details with Brevard and they will contact her at about the 60 day before mark to get the process started. It's very simple to do, we had our license with us before leaving home.

Edited because I just realised the date of the post I was applying to was from 2017, oops! I'm going to leave my reply here as it may help someone.

Edited at 01:04 PM. Reason: Just realised the date of the post I was replying to.
SPN Clann is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List