Notices

Old 11 May 14, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
champagnegirl26
Imagineer

champagnegirl26's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We're Looking For The Mouse Trip Report May 2014 DAY 2 Early Wake Up Call Magic Kingdom And Beyond

Well it's 3-10am Bradley is awake and so am I ARGHHHHHH! He's eating dried Cheerios and and we are both drinking squash as that's all we have in! I'm writing yesterday's report. I feel tired but I can't sleep. Brad is excitedly running around the villa exploring whist spencer and Sean are thankfully still asleep.

Well Bradley has had me up since 3.30am full of life today! Bless him he was so excited to see we had made it to the villa!first thing he said was my mickey telly! Sean got up at 5am so I could go back to bed for an hour. I didn't sleep. Too excited. We all got showered and dressed and out the house for 7am... not bad.

First stop our favourite I-Hop! Yum yum! They have great coffee and gorgeous pancakes.

Spencer ate 3 huge pancakes and brad ate two.

Next stop, we were so excited it's magic kingdom! We sadly missed the rope drop show but arrived at the gates at 9.10. We took the ferry boat over and the boys went crazy seeing Cinderella castle in the distance! It was so sweet I was so excited!

We took our time on main street taking it in, watching these guys and looking at the window displays. We had a photo pass photo done infront of the castle. Brad caught sight of mickey and Pluto and was thrilled he was waving like mad but wondered why they didn't wave back. I explained he was meeting other children and did not see him but we would see him again later. It wS all so magical for him. Spencer was playing the cool dood.

Today we rode Winnie the Pooh, dumbo, small world, Peter Pan and thunder mountain. spencer just loved thunder and bad was smitten with dumbo but was scared on Peter Pan as it was so dark. Both loved small world but so did we

We stopped for lunch at cosmic rays and got a great table by sunny eclipse, spencer was asking if he was real or not and they were both fully entertained by him it was great. I had the turkey sandwich and cucumber sale check out this bad baby.m how much meat? It was delicious as was the salad.

Boys shared a hotdog and chips and Sean had nuggets and chips. Was all lovely.

We watched the show I front of the castle as we had passed by it earlier and brad wanted to see it so we stood in the hot sun to see but it was all worth it to see Bradley's face. He adored it and was so happy. Bless this was a magical moment for me

We left magic kingdom at 2-20 after the boys purchased their first toys of the holiday and we went back to the villa. Please note brads been awake since 3.30 am and still not flagged but fell asleep in the car on the way back to the villa thankfully! Sean and brad went for a sleep and spencer and I hit the pool

Now this is the life

Tonight we went to Hollywood studios for our first ADR in the Sci if dine in.mit was absolutely brilliant. the nosy loved it but Bradley kept asking where his seatbelt was, so funny. A server asked to see Spencer's licence and after being told he got told to eat his food and leave it was so funny. The food was great. We all had speciality light up drinks which was great fun. I would certainly come back here.

I can't believe we actually made it to Fantasmic tonight on our first day. We arrived just 30 mins before show time and got a great seat. Both my boys were a bit scared at times during the show and chose to wear their ear defenders but they still enjoyed it. I was so glad of having two strollers at the end. They both fell asleep in them and tonight we had to carry them both to bed. It's been a truly wonderful but very tiring first day. I'm dead on my feet. Goodnight. Xxx

June 2007 Masters Inn hotel Kissimmee
June 2008 Disney resort tour
May2009 Oak plantation villas
May 2010 Pop century
May 2014 Dibb villa
Aug 2016 Dibb villa
May 2018 Dibb villa
May 2019 Cumbrian lakes villa.
champagnegirl26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 14, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
mariechez
Imagineer

mariechez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Oh dear

ORLANDO 03,04,05x2,07,O8,09,10x2,11x2,12x2,13,14,15,16
LV x2,SAN FRAN & LA,CRUISING THE CARIBBEAN,BALTICS ,FJORDS,BAHAMAS,ITALY,
BARCELONA,FRANCE, PORTUGAL,BOSTON, NEW ENGLAND,BELGUIM,GUERNSEY. NEW YORKx3 & MIAMI
mariechez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 14, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Yikes that's early. . . And your young one looks wide awake bless him! Is Sesame Street always on at that tine lol? Just read your travel day report sorry to hear your son suffered badly with his ears hope today they are all better. Have a lovely holiday and I look forward to reading your reports x
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 14, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Don't you just love the first early get up Look forward to reading more when you are more awake
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 14, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Oh the joy of that first florida morning you'll both be exhausted later
Taffy1959 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 14, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
Mobile

Oh god that's early! I wonder could u do a chill out day today or mayb the kids r mad lean to start the parks! Ul b wrecked by tonight! Villa looks lovely can I ask where it is? No probs if ud prefer not to say!
Old 11 May 14, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

great first day
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 14, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
Mobile

Ah fair play to you all that was a great day considering how early u were up! Hope u wake at a decent time in the morning! Again thank u so much for sharing almost feels like we r there with u!
Old 11 May 14, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
champagnegirl26
Imagineer

champagnegirl26's Reviews
Aww thanks for reading everyone it's a dibb villa dream villa on lindfields it's totally lush we adore it! Spencer's ears were fine when he woke this morning thank goodness! We are having a brilliant day, off out to disney studios tonight I know we are mad!

June 2007 Masters Inn hotel Kissimmee
June 2008 Disney resort tour
May2009 Oak plantation villas
May 2010 Pop century
May 2014 Dibb villa
Aug 2016 Dibb villa
May 2018 Dibb villa
May 2019 Cumbrian lakes villa.
champagnegirl26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 14, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Looks like a good day was gad by all, reading your report makes me wish for our holiday to come around quicker. Enjoy
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List