Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 2 Jun 22, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
goggles
Excited about Disney

60 days out - how to request a room at Caribbean Beach?

That's it really.

Due to check in on 2nd August and want to know who to call or email to request a building and/or room at the Caribbean Beach Resort.

I know it's not guaranteed but worth requesting anyway. Thanks
goggles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 22, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
m2k00
Apprentice Imagineer

I check in mid august and did a room request the other day. If you go onto the MDE app and click on chat with us, I put a message with a room request (just an area of CSR plus high floor) and my booking ref. I got a message back a few hrs later to say its been noted on my booking. Obviously as you said not guaranteed but its worth a try. I am not overly fussed really but being a large resort thought easier if could get a room near the first resort bus pick up.

Edited at 12:25 PM.
m2k00 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 22, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
goggles
Excited about Disney

Thank you m2k00!
I'll try the chat.
As you say it's such a huge resort with lots of buildings so wanted one like you near to transportation.
goggles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 22, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by m2k00 View Post
I check in mid august and did a room request the other day. If you go onto the MDE app and click on chat with us, I put a message with a room request (just an area of CSR plus high floor) and my booking ref. I got a message back a few hrs later to say its been noted on my booking. Obviously as you said not guaranteed but its worth a try. I am not overly fussed really but being a large resort thought easier if could get a room near the first resort bus pick up.
I'll need to do this in a couple of weeks - which section has the first bus pick up nearby?
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 22, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by HFJohnson View Post
I'll need to do this in a couple of weeks - which section has the first bus pick up nearby?
Casitas
Manc1979 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 22, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
TheBounce
Helping Minnie

Wow, we're booked in there for 2 weeks and I didn't even know it was huge. I've never been there before. We just opted for a standard room... now thinking I should've paid extra for a preferred one as it's for my 40th 🙄 Thanks for the heads up! 🙂👍
TheBounce is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 01:09 AM  
Link to this Post
kikimouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by TheBounce View Post
Wow, we're booked in there for 2 weeks and I didn't even know it was huge. I've never been there before. We just opted for a standard room... now thinking I should've paid extra for a preferred one as it's for my 40th 🙄 Thanks for the heads up! 🙂👍
CSR is huge but really lovely. If you have a car, not an issue with a standard room. Cabanas is a good option too. It’s near the pool.

OP, we stayed at CBR in our last trip and found Jamaica a great area.
kikimouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

When we stayed in 2019 I requested a corner room in Jamaica and we got this.
I’ll ask for the same when we go next year and request an upper floor too. That’s what we had last time and felt the must be a lot brighter than the lower floor.
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

That said we are a fifth sleeper room next time and don’t know if they are in Jamaica 🤔 need to research it 😁
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 01:53 AM  
Link to this Post
kikimouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nells77 View Post
That said we are a fifth sleeper room next time and don’t know if they are in Jamaica 🤔 need to research it 😁
Yes, there are 5th sleeper rooms in Jamaica. We had that in our last visit and got a corner room too! Ghe two windows did make the room brighter
kikimouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List