Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 29 Jun 22, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
#11
sha9
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
sha9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 08

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by SmellyDelly View Post
Ah thank you for sharing, I really enjoyed it. I have a list a mile long of food I want to try 😆

I envy you going on such a wonderful trip with your parents, like you say, a different kind of trip but definitely memories to treasure 💗
Thanks for reading!

Yes that’s how we’re thinking of it as I doubt they’ll come with us again.
__________________
Lisa

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
#12
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber
 
Jaspercat10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 17
Really enjoyed reading your report thank you for sharing your holiday with us x
__________________
Jaspercat10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
#13
sha9
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
sha9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 08

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
Really enjoyed reading your report thank you for sharing your holiday with us x
Thanks for reading!
__________________
Lisa

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 22, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post
#14
Scolly
Getting to know the DIBB
 
Join Date: Oct 18
Location: Scotland
Fantastic report!
Scolly is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 22, 07:02 AM  
Link to this Post
#15
sha9
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
sha9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 08

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Scolly View Post
Fantastic report!
Thanks for reading!
__________________
Lisa

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
#16
Goldia
VIP Dibber
 
Goldia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 16

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I don't think you can go wrong with any room at POFQ, we loved it there too. The walk to the bus stop is short, the walk to the pool is short, the walk to the food court is short...and it's so beautiful!

I know you had a lot of frustrations on your trip with the Genie+ system and the busyness of the parks.

It's good to read overall you had an enjoyable trip, even if it wasn't quite what you had planned.

Thank you for writing your trip report as I've loved reading it all.
__________________
Abby

Disneyland 1993. DLP 2000, 2019, 2020. Orlando 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.


NOW LIVE A great big beautiful - Cocktails and Food Report

All my old trip reports click here NYC and Orlando 2017, Salzburg 2017, Boston 2017, Orlando 2018, Berlin 2018, DLP 2019, Orlando 2019, Washington DC 2019, DLP 2020, Jamaica 2021, Rome 2021.
Goldia is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
#17
sha9
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
sha9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 08

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I don't think you can go wrong with any room at POFQ, we loved it there too. The walk to the bus stop is short, the walk to the pool is short, the walk to the food court is short...and it's so beautiful!

I know you had a lot of frustrations on your trip with the Genie+ system and the busyness of the parks.

It's good to read overall you had an enjoyable trip, even if it wasn't quite what you had planned.

Thank you for writing your trip report as I've loved reading it all.
Thank you for reading and commenting!

I wish we had the money to go back soon as I feel almost like this was a test run for post-Covid. Now I know more I’d like to try again .
__________________
Lisa

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
#18
JudeB
Imagineer
 
JudeB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 06

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Really enjoyed your trip report. Thanks for taking the time to write it. We are going with my parents in a couple of weeks time, but they aren't doing any of the parks now (with the exception of Discovery Cove) so it will be a very different holiday too. Lots of pool time, shopping and eating out.
__________________
JudeB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
#19
sha9
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
sha9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 08

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by JudeB View Post
Really enjoyed your trip report. Thanks for taking the time to write it. We are going with my parents in a couple of weeks time, but they aren't doing any of the parks now (with the exception of Discovery Cove) so it will be a very different holiday too. Lots of pool time, shopping and eating out.
Thanks for reading!

Have a great trip!
__________________
Lisa

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
theDIBB Blog
Holiday joy will unfold at Magic Kingdom as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party returns this... Read More »
SeaWorld say there is a high surf advisory on the horizon in 2023 as a... Read More »
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is returning to Magic Kingdom Park this fall during the resort’s 50th Anniversary... Read More »


theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.1879
CaxtonFX  $1.1768
Covent Garden FX  $1.1898
FAIRFX  $1.1790
John Lewis  $1.1878
M&S  $1.1684
Post Office  $1.1666
Sainsburys  $1.1840
TESCO  $1.1879
Travelex  $1.1808
Updated: 14:30 17/08/2022
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1680
CaxtonFX  €1.1576
Covent Garden FX  €1.1697
FAIRFX  €1.1613
John Lewis  €1.1684
M&S  €1.1486
Post Office  €1.1468
Sainsburys  €1.1638
TESCO  €1.1680
Travelex  €1.1613
Updated: 14:30 17/08/2022

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now



X