Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 Aug 22, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
lovestoplan
slightly serious Dibber

Florida smells - oils for a diffuser

I've seen a couple of US based companies do lots of oils with names like dole whip, pirates cruise, main Street bakery.

I wouldn't mind trying them but the P&P is crazy!

Has anyone tried any that really do take you back with a holiday smell? If so, where did you get them?
lovestoplan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

It’s probably not a Disney inspired but The White Compsny Seychelles is gorgeous and a real summer holiday smell. Seashells by M&S is the perfect dupe too. I literally cannot smell the difference.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by lovestoplan View Post
I've seen a couple of US based companies do lots of oils with names like dole whip, pirates cruise, main Street bakery.

I wouldn't mind trying them but the P&P is crazy!

Has anyone tried any that really do take you back with a holiday smell? If so, where did you get them?
I haven't tried but this Etsy seller does free UK delivery - even if they aren't great, it's not a huge amount of money wasted.

I have no connection to this seller, I only thought of heading to Etsy as my sister got some pretty good wax melts with Main Street Bakery fragrance.
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Rabel
Very Serious Dibber

Adam Hattan had some candles on his website but they seem to be out at the moment. Maybe something to keep an eye on (but I don't know what they smell like).

What about the Disney H2O range?
Rabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Florabelle
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Have a look at Maple and Whiskey. A lovely selection of candles and diffusers in Disney scents. I’ve had the Beach Club candle and oil, both lovely.
Florabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellemum
Excited about Disney

I’ve had a few bits from Maple and Whiskey - currently got the popcorn diffuser - it’s lovely - really smells like popcorn.
Bellemum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 22, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
lovestoplan
slightly serious Dibber

Thank you all.

I've ordered a couple of the study ones and will also try Maple and Whisky!
lovestoplan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 22, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Triciamcl
VIP Dibber

Triciamcl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
I just saw a vlog on you tube tonight that showed that the christmas store at the Marketplace in DS has a new bit at the back which has exactly this the concession is called Bowes Signature Candles

2010 DOUBLETREE RESORT
2011 DOUBLETREE RESORT
2012 DOUBLETREE RESORT
2015 POFQ, RPR and DOUBLETREE RESORT
2017 POFQ

2022 POFQ & Cabana Bay
Triciamcl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 22, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Triciamcl View Post
I just saw a vlog on you tube tonight that showed that the christmas store at the Marketplace in DS has a new bit at the back which has exactly this the concession is called Bowes Signature Candles
We went in June - it was one store in DS my partner had to drag me out off. It was magical and unlike the rest of DS tat
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List