Notices

Old 31 Mar 22, 04:36 AM  
Link to this Post
spectrolee
Proud to wear my Ears

Spectrolee - Day 3 - The Fingers Crossed Trip Hollywood Studios

Today our fingers were crossed for Slinky Dog Dash and Rise of the Resistance

I had read that they both go really quickly- so I had two phones on the go and managed to grab both.

You can book two at once as Rise of the Resistance is a paid for Individual Lightening Lane

We headed straight to Galaxy's Edge for a look around, and grabbed some Ronto Wraps from Ronto Roasters for breakfast. They were a huge hit with everyone.

Delighted to find a sink with a fold down footstool to help little miss independent to reach the taps.

Hollywood Studios was absolutely heaving today, so we were too busy navigating crowds to take many photos.
We did however escape to the Taphouse for some food. We bought a few charcuterie boards and pretzels to share. The food was amazing- as was the hibiscus lemonade we had.

Ready for Star Tours

We met Pluto

and Doc McStuffins

Ed met Chip and Dale

As the park was heaving, and there were no Genie plus reservations until hours later, we decided to call it a day and head to Target

We picked up some essentials (and a couple of stowaways) then headed back to wilderness lodge for an afternoon swim

Pool was nice and quiet

Pool was nice and quiet

The hotel offers complimentary marshmallows toasting at the campfire in the evening

Joni, Gary and I headed back over to Magic Kingdom as it looked quiet, started on the Swiss Family Treehouse

Then we used a lightening lane for the Magic Carpets

Not my idea of a delicious snack, but Gary wanted a turkey leg

Joni wanted in on the action too

Not the best photo, but our Thunder Mountain lightning lane time coincided with the fireworks - was an exciting way to watch them. It was a walk on at this time, so we rode again straight away.

Another soaking in Splash Mountain

Perfect end to the day

spectrolee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 22, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by spectrolee - 2 Apr 22 6:33 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 22, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Aw what a lovely evening in MK.

Little miss independent - just like her Mammy 😉

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 22, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great day!

What time did you get the ROTR LL? This is my biggest stress as we are not on-site

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 22, 01:53 AM  
Link to this Post
spectrolee
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by sophiepop View Post
Great day!

What time did you get the ROTR LL? This is my biggest stress as we are not on-site
We bought it at 7am on the dot. We did Millennium Falcon Smugglers Run the next time we were at DHS, and that was amazing (and there were plenty of lightening lanes throughout the day)
DHS is definitely a hard park to do at the moment- all the rides have huge wait times, and it feels a lot more crowded than the other parks. We’ve done two days there, just stacking passes where we could. Still didn’t manage Toy Story Midway Mania or RnR
spectrolee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 22, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Thanks, my Daughter is watching this ride most days to see if we can get a plan! Yesterday was mental as the LL sold out within 10 seconds but then they kept appearing throughout the day. Is this normal? I really don't fancy the day with being stuck to the phone trying to get a time slot

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List