Notices
Referral Codes Forum for DIBB Premium Members to share their Referral Codes

Old 1 Jun 22, 02:07 AM  
Link to this Post
min
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I was refused an account…I have very little debt and no bad debt..my Experian rating is 99.9%..no explanation as to why I was refused, and was to call for more info…so I did..they didn’t have the info as to why I was refused…I would get a letter…still waiting….
I have recently retired, and just wondered if this was the reason…I guess we’ll never know!

Whaddya mean were not allowed on the couch?
min is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 22, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Triciamcl
VIP Dibber

Triciamcl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
I’ve now deleted the app they obviously aren’t fussed about new business I know their busy but a week in the waiting room doesn’t fill me with faith I’m afraid I’ll just stick to my usual bank me thinks 😩

2010 DOUBLETREE RESORT
2011 DOUBLETREE RESORT
2012 DOUBLETREE RESORT
2015 POFQ, RPR and DOUBLETREE RESORT
2017 POFQ

2022 POFQ & Cabana Bay
Triciamcl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 22, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
twinkly-tink
VIP Dibber

twinkly-tink's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by swintonowl View Post
If you didnt use a referral code when you signed up it should give you the option to add one in after
Thanks it did... I used yours 😉
Old 4 Jun 22, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
grumpybri
VIP Dibber

In waiting room for 2 days now. Assume it’s due to bank holiday weekend.
Old 5 Jun 22, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby B
VIP Dibber

Yep been waiting a week now but will give it a few more days….
Libby B is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 22, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby B
VIP Dibber

I have literally just got an email from Chase now saying that I could be in the waiting room for 3-5 weeks!

Also they are stopping the refer a friend bonus but as I started the application process already I should not lose that:

Been referred by a friend?

We wanted to let you know our first refer a friend offer is coming to an end at 11:59pm on Tuesday 7 June 2022.

If you signed up with your friend's referral link, we'll automatically apply their code to your account.

If you can't use the link for any reason, you'll still have 14 days from when your account's up and running to add your friend's referral code. Either way, you'll still be eligible to get your referral reward as you signed up before 11:59pm on Tuesday 7 June 2022

………..

Will keep on with this as I really want something with the flexibility that this offers especially if we eventually get to go stateside next year. Fingers crossed it won’t be much longer!
Libby B is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 22, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
swintonowl
VIP Dibber

Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone who has used the link, I’m guessing people in the queue are starting to get through as I had another 3 through in the last 48 hours so that’s another £60 plus £15 gift aid donated.

And here's an example of one of the wish's that make a wish granted:

bbc/news/uk-englan...shire-61771569

Edited at 06:56 PM.
swintonowl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 22, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
peagusus66
Imagineer

Got into mine today , used your referral with no problems , think they’ve been overwhelmed after Martin Lewis recommending them on his show , 3 weeks I was in waiting room but sign up was simple enough
Old 20 Jun 22, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
swintonowl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by peagusus66 View Post
Got into mine today , used your referral with no problems , think they’ve been overwhelmed after Martin Lewis recommending them on his show , 3 weeks I was in waiting room but sign up was simple enough
Another one just came through. Will see if any others come through and then make a donation this week.
swintonowl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 22, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby B
VIP Dibber

I am still waiting in the waiting room! I have got the code and will hopefully get to use it when they let me through!