Old 3 Jul 22, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Multipacks of bottled water at Yacht or Beach

Can anyone tell me whether they sell multipacks of bottled water or massive bottles in the Marketplace please? If so any idea how much?
Trying to figure whether we need to have it delivered.
So used to grabbing water etc as a snack or with QS meals, but no longer.
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
WendyWilson
Imagineer

WendyWilson's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
You can still get free water at qs locations. It’s just not free at the Starbucks on Main Street at MK.
Old 3 Jul 22, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Do they not still give you free iced water at Starbucks if you ask? I thought everywhere had to, by law.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Maybe… sometimes perhaps that ends up being tap water? I don’t know?
I was looking for packs of 12 or 30 odd - used to be sold in resort shops where there was dvc, maybe no longer?
I suppose I’d have to get Garden Grocer or something.
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

I don't think they sell any multi packs of water onsite.

We got a delivery from Amazon fresh for trays of water and the big gallon bottles for the rooms. Fruit, crisps and pastries etc.

I had it delivered to bell service and then they brought it down to the room for us.
Mariesmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Shifu View Post
Maybe… sometimes perhaps that ends up being tap water? I don’t know?
I was looking for packs of 12 or 30 odd - used to be sold in resort shops where there was dvc, maybe no longer?
I suppose I’d have to get Garden Grocer or something.
No they not looking to sell in bulk at Disney, they prefer to charge $3.50 for individual bottles.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mariesmith View Post
I don't think they sell any multi packs of water onsite.

We got a delivery from Amazon fresh for trays of water and the big gallon bottles for the rooms. Fruit, crisps and pastries etc.

I had it delivered to bell service and then they brought it down to the room for us.
So to do that, would I need to open up a new account for Amazon Prime in the US ? Or will my current Prime Uk account work and I just enter a delivery address?

I know Disney changed its policy on groceries recently but if you collect them from bell services at the resort yourself, there’s no room charge put on the account ( just the tip to give obviously).

Yeah Claudette, $3.50 a bottle will soon tot up. 😬

Thanks all 🙂
Old 3 Jul 22, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

[QUOTE=Shifu;15521000]So to do that, would I need to open up a new account for Amazon Prime in the US ? Or will my current Prime Uk account work and I just enter a delivery address?

I know Disney changed its policy on groceries recently but if you collect them from bell services at the resort yourself, there’s no room charge put on the account ( just the tip to give obviously).

Thanks all 🙂[/QUOTE

I logged into the Amazon USA site and did a month's free trial for prime and just cancelled it at the end of the holiday. I have prime at home but it doesn't carry on over to different countries.

I ordered on our first night and the first delivery slot was between 6 and 8am the next morning. I was tracking the delivery and when it arrived I called bell service from the room phone they brought it all down on a trolley. We gave the guy $5 tip.

I was expecting a charge of $6 to be added to the room but it never happened. I think the room charge is a bit hit and miss.
Mariesmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
[QUOTE=Mariesmith;15521023]
Originally Posted by Shifu View Post
So to do that, would I need to open up a new account for Amazon Prime in the US ? Or will my current Prime Uk account work and I just enter a delivery address?

Thanks all 🙂[/QUOTE

I logged into the Amazon USA site and did a month's free trial for prime and just cancelled it at the end of the holiday. I have prime at home but it doesn't carry on over to different countries.

I ordered on our first night and the first delivery slot was between 6 and 8am the next morning. I was tracking the delivery and when it arrived I called bell service from the room phone they brought it all down on a trolley. We gave the guy $5 tip.

I was expecting a charge of $6 to be added to the room but it never happened. I think the room charge is a bit hit and miss.
Thank you so much for such a detailed description of the process. Really appreciate the time. Sounds simple, even for me! 😂
Old 3 Jul 22, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

[QUOTE=Shifu;15521029]
Originally Posted by Mariesmith View Post
Thank you so much for such a detailed description of the process. Really appreciate the time. Sounds simple, even for me! 😂
No problem. I was panicking but it was really straightforward. If I can manage anyone can lol.