Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 1 Aug 22, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Abbey36
VIP Dibber

Abbey36's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Prime Drink in Walmart?

Hi has anyone seen the energy drink, Prime for sale in Walmart recently please? Never in stock at Asda hoping for more luck in Florida! Thank you

Cumbrian Lakes Villa 2 weeks March 2011

Sunset Lakes (Sue’s Villa) Aurora 3 weeks April 2017

Hard Rock Hotel/Sunset Lakes (Sue’s Villa) Aurora 3 weeks August 2019

Royal Pacific/Sunset Lakes 4 weeks August 2022
Abbey36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 22, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

My DS was looking for these when we were there a few weeks ago, couldn’t find them in Walmart but he did get a couple in Target if that helps.
Bazinga 39 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 22, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Abbey36
VIP Dibber

Abbey36's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Bazinga 39 View Post
My DS was looking for these when we were there a few weeks ago, couldn’t find them in Walmart but he did get a couple in Target if that helps.
That’s great thank you!

Cumbrian Lakes Villa 2 weeks March 2011

Sunset Lakes (Sue’s Villa) Aurora 3 weeks April 2017

Hard Rock Hotel/Sunset Lakes (Sue’s Villa) Aurora 3 weeks August 2019

Royal Pacific/Sunset Lakes 4 weeks August 2022
Abbey36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 22, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby B
VIP Dibber

Just madness but apparently there were kids queuing at 6am this morning at our local Asda in the Boro to get their hands on these! If they can get kids out of bed this early they should give them away in schools!

They are selling for around 5-10 quid a go on EBay with some enterprising geniuses trying to sell empty bottles!

I am definately getting to old - I don’t care which influencers are behind these - it’s a bottle of pop!
Libby B is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 22, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

We found some in Walmart but it wasn’t the one on the 192. That one didn’t stock it. Think it was the one on highway 27 Haines City. DH said that they also had cheap fuel.

One of the kids in my class had a bottle and they said they got it from Asda in Bradford. Don’t know if that helps at all.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 22, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Haines city does stock it it’s about $2 for a 16 oz bottle of the Blue Raspberry
Dh was drinking it in July / August but went back to power aid zero as he prefers it
Murphy gas station at Walmart in Haines is usually the cheapest in the area for us
Cagans Crossing on the 27 and the Walmart near medieval Times on the 192 stock it as well

Edited at 07:45 PM.
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 22, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Libby B View Post
Just madness but apparently there were kids queuing at 6am this morning at our local Asda in the Boro to get their hands on these! If they can get kids out of bed this early they should give them away in schools!

They are selling for around 5-10 quid a go on EBay with some enterprising geniuses trying to sell empty bottles!

I am definately getting to old - I don’t care which influencers are behind these - it’s a bottle of pop!
They were going for £50 a couple of months ago!
Softy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 22, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

My kids bought all the flavours in July and August on our trip to New Orleans, Nevada and California.
See my trip report where I commented on this. I think no one knew what I was on about then.
It wasn’t in all Walmarts but in quite a lot we went in. They even managed to get ‘ice lolly’.
About $1.75 a bottle.
It’s a ridiculous ‘craze’ and I’m sure they are limiting supplies ro hype it up.
I tasted it and it is OK- worth $1.75 a bottle. A mobile phone repair shop in our town is selling it to gullible kids for £7 a bottle and he took a deserved slating on Facebook.

Edited at 08:29 PM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 22, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Dh was showing me this on various social media yesterday, I can’t believe what kids are paying for an energy drink.

There was a segment on breakfast tv a while back where they said kids are addicted to these types of drinks with some as young as 8 drinking multiple as day. Surely parents aren’t buying them for kids that young.

Dd say lots of kids in her school drink them. She doesn’t and neither do her friends but I guess at some point they’ll probably want to try them too.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 22, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

I think this is what the Radford kids were filling the trolley with in Walmart on a recent vlog we watched. I'd never heard of it.