Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 14 Apr 20, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

I found this article about the research etc done for the show which was quite interesting news.sky/story/who-wants...andal-11972647

Edited at 10:58 AM.
mskitty is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 20, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
Also enjoying this, curious like others to how much is fact. X
Originally Posted by mskitty View Post
I found this article about the research etc done for the show which was quite interesting
news.sky/story/who-wants...andal-11972647
I do remember seeing a program once about how the programme came to being and the fact the original music etc was deemed to be rubbish and how it got changed to the format most of us grew to like.

Edited at 10:58 AM.
BucksBugsy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 20, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracydcp
Imagineer

Just watched it and thought Michael Sheen did a great job of playing Chris Tarrant.
Tracydcp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 20, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Melvin Pearce
Imagineer

Melvin Pearce's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We are enjoying it also and found that article was interesting.

Comic Jasper Carrott had a 15% share, and sold his share for in 2006 for 15 million and he won 13 million from owed royalities.

Melvin and Lesley
Old 15 Apr 20, 06:27 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

I watched the 2nd part last night and (personally) didn't enjoy it as much as the first part but it was still good.

If you watched the first episode there was a picture of Jasper Carrot on obe of the walls in the Celedor office sequence

To the army types watching - was the sequence before they started singing Gilbert and Sullivan filmed in Andover ? It looked like it to me but could have been any where such as bicester.

I'm looking forward to part 3
Old 15 Apr 20, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

I'm actually feeling really sorry for and think that he was naively led by his wife, saying that he didn't need to do it though.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 20, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

I watched last night and enjoyed it. I hadn’t realised there was so much more to it than coughing. I must admit I didn’t pay too much attention at the time.

A friend of mine sent a text to question why the familes or press appeared to be in the dock?
I know all court rooms are different but it seemed odd to us.
Does that happen?

We were jurors on a long trial at a crown court which looked much more official (if that’s the right word) so it sparked our interest

Edited at 01:16 PM.
Vanillapod is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 20, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
SimonB
Imagineer

Mobile

Enjoyed the series especially the side plot with Paddy Spooner. Think they wrote it to make him look innocent . Reading his Twitter he seems a bit stronger and more opinionated than his character was portrayed. Glad that the dog incident was overplayed and his cat didn’t die but there are some vile people out there nonetheless.
SimonB is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 20, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Opinions on whether they did or didn’t do it?
It seems so obvious that they did and I suspect they did, but I agree with his defence.
Nobody can prove he didn’t know the answers to those questions so I’m not sure how they weren’t acquitted.

*Obviously we haven’t been party to the full trial so it’s hard to know

Edited at 02:39 PM.
Vanillapod is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 20, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Vanillapod View Post
Opinions on whether they did or didn’t do it?
It seems so obvious that they did and I suspect they did, but I agree with his defence.
Nobody can prove he didn’t know the answers to those questions so I’m not sure how they weren’t acquitted.

*Obviously we haven’t been party to the full trial so it’s hard to know
If Celeador still had the original copy instead of just the edited one we would know for sure.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List