Notices

Old 23 Feb 17, 03:49 AM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by pretty71 View Post
You need all those sweet treats when spending the whole day in the parks 😉

Lovely way to spend a birthday and glad the meal was good, looked yummy... enjoy the shopping today.
Angela xx
Angela, I am going to be rolling home at this rate! The food is just too yummy to avoid! Of course had many more sweet treats today LOL xx

Originally Posted by codym View Post
Another lovely day
Oh MaM, I'm excited to see what your special purchase will be! Tiffanys maybe!?
Sadly no special purchase - it wasn't to be... but I am still keeping my fingers crossed! xx

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Happy Birthday Jez! Great day in Epcot x
Thanks Jo (from Jez LOL) xx

Originally Posted by miss_mouse View Post
I woke up hoping you'd posted

That was a long park day!

Can't believe you hadn't been in Karamel Juche before. I love the apple and strawberry filled Wethersfield originals. You can pick them up in Target sometimes too.

Speaking of Target, thanks for trying again to find that mug. Obviously wasn't meant to be but thanks for looking ..

Dinner looked good.
I hope Jez (auto correct just changed that to Jezebel)
Had a lovely birthday. Happy belated from us xx

Mondo? Are we allowed to ask why?

Wishing you a great time in HS xxx
Hahahah I sometimes call him Jezebel LOL I can't believe I haven't been in there before and I will certainly be on the look-out in target! Mondo came from a very long time ago, I used to call him JezMondo and then it got shorten to Mondo and just kinda stuck! xx

Originally Posted by closeder View Post
Great day, well done lasting all day, love both mugs, looking forward to your visit to the Mall!
I am doing well on the mug front - hopefully getting Animal Kingdom and Universal tomorrow xx

Originally Posted by disneylover View Post
Happy 21st Jez! What a perfect day. Even managing to watch my chip in the evening! Can't wait for you to do some serious shopping now!
I think I lost my shopping mojo - well actually I think living in NH did that! I did pick up a few nice bits mind you xx

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
I have a mug fetish too! My husband is already complaining we have too many in the cupboard, and I have warned him there will be many more soon after our trip! love the ones you chose Debs.

The film shorts sounds good, and am so excited for the frozen ride! Your report is really getting me in the mood. Looks like Jez had a fabulous birthday!
The films were awesome - I will be interested to see which one you liked best - are you doing a trip report? xxx

Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
Happy Birthday Jez, another great day, I'm looking forward to your shopping day tomorrow! X
Thank you! Hope you enjoy today's report xx

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Lovely day again debs x
Hope jez had a fantastic birthday... looking at the pics I'm sure he did lol.
Le cellier looks amazing ... I'd have been happy with the bread basket 😂😂
Have a wonderful day today and I know I don't need to say it but " happy shopping " ... so looking forward to reading that in the morning 😂😂xx
It was a lovely day Sam and the bread I too could have just grazed on all day! Today the weather was rubbish and looks like tomorrow isn't great either, but of course we will make the most of it! Happy Coffee Break xxx

Originally Posted by Lindy15 View Post
Lovely day debs, and happy birthday Jez,! Great full day at epcot and you look to have managed really well with the crowds, .. I can't wait to get to Japan again I've never seen those Kimmidolls they look fab and with lots of different meanings they look really sweet. Anyway happy shopping tomorrow, have fun x
The dolls are super sweet and would make lovely gifts xx

Originally Posted by Twinklestar1 View Post
Long but great park day. The food looks amazing! Lost of lovely sweet treats too!

Thanks for sharing
Too many sweet treats, I am going to need a serious detox next week! xx

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
Just caught up with all the days you've posted so far - looks like you're having a fab time! Love your Mickey jumper!
Thanks - It was a purchase from last year in the huge store at DTD xx

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Happy Birthday Jez, sounds like you had a good day, although a long day in a park for you guys. I'm not sure where in Canada you would plan to go, I can highly recommend Toronto - we love it there, a very vibrant city. A good day and you got loads done. That chocolate strawberry looks delicious.
We fancy Toronto - I might need to tap you up for some tips! xx

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
Glad Jez had a fab birthday
xx

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
You had some delicious looking food!

And did Jez have his first legal drink in the US?

Seems like a great Epcot day (and very wise move with the single rider on TT. I like TT, but 2 hours?!).

Looking forward to seeing your shopping haul from day 4. The mugs you've already bought are lovely.
The crowds this week don't seem to be easing off - Bad planning or just the sign of things now at Disney - I really hope just my bad planning not realizing until too late it was Presidents weekend! xx

Originally Posted by eleele View Post
Another great day, those strawberries are divine! I used up loads of our left over snack credits on those, much nicer than the bags of sweets you get at Goofy's.
We have a fair few snack credits to go - I am thinking more strawberries are needed xx

Originally Posted by Buffton View Post
So pleased you loved the short films, I was so impressed with them!
Lovely day with yummy food! Happy birthday to Jez.
Looking forward to reading today's!
Lizzie x
My favorite was the second one (La Luna) - which did you like best? xxx

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Hope Jez had a great birthday - he certainly had a busy one! Sunshine Seasons was my favourite QS last year. Your evening meal looked delicious.

I love the Epcot mug & the Kimmidoll - will have to lookout for those. Happy shopping - looking forward to seeing what the special purchase is!
No special purchase for me But still a few nice treats! xx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 17, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney89
Imagineer

Another great day

Las Vegas & California - 2014
Orlando - 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004/2005/2006/2007/2010/2013/2014/2017
lovedisney89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 02:54 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Great day

Joan
Old 24 Feb 17, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Ooh a Universal you were here mug. Now I must go back next trip!

Gosh that caramel store is devine isn't it.

Well done for doing as long as you did, sounds like a successful day though having done the big 3 on such a busy weekend. We love those shorts too

X
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
BriarRose
Imagineer

Fab Epcot day, love your purchases. I am really hoping to get some Starbucks mugs this trip. Le Cellier looks so yummy, we will be going there again this year and I am really looking forward to it.

1998,1999,2001,2004 I Drive, 2005,2006 Pop Century, 2007 Newport Bay DLP, 2010, 2012 OKW 2013, 2014, 2015 SSR, 2016 Portofino Bay & IDrive
BriarRose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
Another great day
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Great day

Joan
Hi Joan - Thanks for following along each day - Happy Sunday! xx

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Ooh a Universal you were here mug. Now I must go back next trip!

Gosh that caramel store is devine isn't it.

Well done for doing as long as you did, sounds like a successful day though having done the big 3 on such a busy weekend. We love those shorts too

X
It was such a busy weekend, definitely need to remember that in future - I had queuing! The mugs are fab - I am gathering quite a collection now!

Originally Posted by BriarRose View Post
Fab Epcot day, love your purchases. I am really hoping to get some Starbucks mugs this trip. Le Cellier looks so yummy, we will be going there again this year and I am really looking forward to it.
It is our favorite signature restaurant! the mugs certainly become addictive - I want to have every one from the USA - which may take some time LOL xx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Gosh those ride wait times are pretty long, super busy.
I really like the sound of le cellier ,it's one I must try. Another great day, and happy birthday Jed!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List