Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Mar 17, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
In my experience it all depends on what's happening weather wise to the north of Orlando and which way the wind is blowing. The snow storms around New York and Boston will be causing this. We had the same with January and February trips when there was bad snow to the north again.
We had this on our first trip October 2014 and they closed the water parks... said if was a unseasonably cold wind blowing in from Canada ... caught us unawares and we had to buy hoodies... my eldest daughter was that cold watching wishes she bought a Woolley bobble hat lol... sun was still out though but there was no way I would've gone on a water park day
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 17, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

It's a beautiful day here in Orlando only the second cool day in 9 weeks since we came but
I've been in the villa pool and sitting out here with a coffee
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 17, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
My dog shamu
Trying for More Ears

This made me laugh . . . .

Originally Posted by Yoda2016 View Post
OMG, that is pathetic!, we are used to this in the UK. I usually take my kids on UK holidays and we have no choice, but go to the beach, often on days that are colder than this and not even sunny like Orlando has predicted today and tomorrow!
I remember a family holiday in Devon in the early 70's, it was freezing and my Mum still made us go to the beach (complete with buckets and spades), she only relented when my brothers fingers turned blue !
Old 15 Mar 17, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Bal View Post
I believe it's pretty unusual for it to be this cool in March. There can be freak weather any time of the year tbf.
It's not freak weather, we usually have the odd cold spell in March. At least we have for the last thirty odd years I've lived here
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 17, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

But cold and dry is great. You can do anything if it is cold and dry with blue sky
It is when it is cold and damp--Yuck and you don't get that in Orlando
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 17, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We have been at the end of March and it was cold as we went into April it was boiling hot!
Old 15 Mar 17, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
grottyrotty
Imagineer

We went at the end of October for our first trip years ago and, although the water parks were open, it wasn't warm enough for DD (5) and DS (7) to stay in there too long.

Deb