Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Aug 07, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Villainlover
VIP Dibber

Villainlover's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
You do not have to be a passholder to go to the party.

sorry don't know about booking E tickets I just rang up to book and told them I would pick them up when I get there. they were willing to send them out for $10 special delivery but I opted for the other due to the postal strikes etc

Buenaventura Lakes 1993
Indian Ridge 1995/6/7 Oak Island Harbour 1998 Indian Point 1999 Eagle ridge 2000 Crescent lakes 2001 Indian Ridge Oaks 2003 Highlands Reserve 2004/5
Hampton Inn Convention centre 2007
Hampton lakes 2008 Highlands reserve 2009
Highlands Reserve 2010/11/12/13/14/15
Villainlover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 07, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Is this the pricin for this yr or nxt as i am going with my mum n bro n sis n just tryin 2 sort out pricin n dates for august nxt yr as i want 2 surprise them by buying the tickets as xmas present
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 07, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
this is for this year
Old 13 Sep 07, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post

hi
just back and we done pirate and princess party - absolutely Amazing - fire works were fantastic and everyone got into the mood , if this comes up again i would recommend u give it a go.
Old 13 Sep 07, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
We went on 21st last month and found it fantastic, the evening parade and special Wishes was worth the tickets alone. We will definitely do this again next year if it's on again.

I feel really sorry for those that purchased tickets for Friday 24th Aug. as there was a really bad storm and I don't think there was a parade or Wishes

Caron
Old 14 Sep 07, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post

We went on the 24th and the weather was REALLY bad until around 10.30pm... the first parade was cancelled, but the second went ahead - however we were on Splash Mountain at the time, stuck at the top, so we only saw the pirate bit! The fireworks went ahead an hour later than planned, thank god as it was amazing! A lot of the things were moved indoors so we didn't know where they were, like the Pirate Tutorial which we never saw and we were soaked to our skins... a lot of the outdoor rides were closed until around 10.30 too.

I hope it's on again next year, as I think it would've been a really good night just it was spoiled by the storm

Barry&Caron - I think we saw you at the airport, but I wasn't too sure, so didn't say hello!
Old 15 Sep 07, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Originally Posted by hayleyneeyore View Post
... Barry&Caron - I think we saw you at the airport, but I wasn't too sure, so didn't say hello!
We were sat at the end of a row with Josh in his wheelchair. I wish you had said 'hello'.

That night was awful weather, we were eating in Chef Mickey's and had to wait a while for our table as people didn't want to leave.

Caron
Old 15 Sep 07, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post

We went to the P&p Very good indeed.
Old 15 Sep 07, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by BarryandCaron View Post
We were sat at the end of a row with Josh in his wheelchair. I wish you had said 'hello'.

That night was awful weather, we were eating in Chef Mickey's and had to wait a while for our table as people didn't want to leave.

Caron
Caron - I think I was behind you in the queue to get food vouchers in the airport... but I wasn't too sure it was you! Was there a young girl - early 20s - behind you?
Old 17 Sep 07, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Pirates princesses

I was there on one of the storm days , 24/Aug party that night ,glad I hadnt booked felt really sorry for people coming in ,during the storm,Would have loved to have seen it but I had mum 84 on a scooter D/D 15,(enough on my plate)daughter said she would have loved to have dressed up as Snow White but grandma thought she was too old ,going back Xmas may be tempted to get her an outfit ,but do you think shes too old for it(I mean just to admire in her bedroom).