Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Feb 08, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Norn Iron
Imagineer

anybody know if they will continue the P&P Party in june/july?

Norn Iron is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 08, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
stardoman
Very Serious Dibber

I've booked for April 11th. Anyone else going on that date?

Mandy.
stardoman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 08, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
GeriO
Imagineer

Haven't booked yet as I'm a bit stressed about phoning. I'm going to be away on a course next week and am worried I will miss my chance of tickets (for 11th April) should I take a deep breath and phone?
GeriO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 08, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by GeriO View Post
Haven't booked yet as I'm a bit stressed about phoning. I'm going to be away on a course next week and am worried I will miss my chance of tickets (for 11th April) should I take a deep breath and phone?
I telephoned & got booked really easily. I paid $6 for delivery, (you can opt to pick the tickets up in Florida) and received the tickets by Fedex within 4 days.
Jaybeez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 08, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
stardoman
Very Serious Dibber

It is really easy. I don't like phones at all, don't know why, think it is to do with the stressful job in IT that I used to have. The automated message system said that the lines were all really busy and gave me the choice to try later or hold. I decided to hold and was speaking to a person within seconds. She was very helpful and in less than 5 minutes it was all done. You just need a credit card / debit card as you have to pay in full.

The date you want is the date we're going. Can't wait!

Mandy.
stardoman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 08, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
GeriO
Imagineer

My niece sent me some pics as she has just returned and had a great time at p&pp. (Changed my profile and just wanted to know how it looked.)
GeriO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 08, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
anybody know if they will continue the P&P Party in june/july?
June 4th is the only date released so far. I'm hoping for one later in June.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 08, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
norriebhoy
Apprentice Imagineer

I sometimes get a wee bit confused. Can you buy just P&P tickets, or do you need an ordinary park ticket as well.
Old 17 Mar 08, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
GeriO
Imagineer

You only need party tickets. I have it on good advice that this allows you into the park from about 4pm on the day. If you search threads on p&pp then there is lots more info on the forum from people who have been.
Old 17 Mar 08, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by norriebhoy View Post
I sometimes get a wee bit confused. Can you buy just P&P tickets, or do you need an ordinary park ticket as well.
You will only need the P&P ticket for the evening, though apparently they start letting people in with these tickets late afternoon. If you wanted to visit for the day as well then you would also need an ordinary park ticket.
Jaybeez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List