Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Nov 16, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Universal's Aventura Hotel coming summer 2018

inline imageUniversal's Aventura Hotel is the next incredible addition to the line up of Universal Orlando hotels. It will offer yet another value priced option when choosing from the wide range of hotels in Orlando.

from Universal's official blog...
You’ll arrive to a 16-story tower that soars through the Florida sky, with sunshine and clouds reflecting in its all-glass design.

If you're wowed by the outside, just wait until you walk into the open, loft inspired lobby, where the sunshine will stream in through 18 foot windows. Those same windows will also provide a view outside to the pool level.

After checking in and grabbing a drink from the lobby bar, it's time to check out your modern and serene guest room, designed with refreshing, natural colors – think sea blue and rose – to ease you into vacation mode. Gaze out your room's floor-to-ceiling windows as all of Universal Orlando Resort spreads out before you. The first choice you’ll have to make after arriving at Universal's Aventura Hotel is, "Where to first?"

Neighboring Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, Universal’s Aventura Hotel will be just steps away from Universal Orlando’s theme parks – Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay (opening early summer 2017). And all of it will be accessible by walking paths or complimentary shuttle service right from the hotel.

But the fun doesn’t end when you leave the theme parks. Unwind at the hotel with a soak in the crystal clear pool or poolside hot tub – with a cocktail from the pool bar, perhaps? Meanwhile, the kids expend the rest of their energy on the nearby splash pad.

When it’s time to eat, there will be plenty of choices within the hotel. On the lobby level, a casual food hall with five different cuisine options will appeal to all different taste buds. Have a seat and eat in, or grab and go back to your room.

The area of the hotel I know I’m most looking forward to is the rooftop bar, a first at Universal Orlando. Here you’ll be able to enjoy craft cocktails and small plates while soaking in the incredible panoramic views – you’ll almost be level with the tip of nearby Krakatau, the 200-foot-tall centerpiece of Universal’s Volcano Bay.

Need a quick pick-me-up before heading to Universal CityWalk for the night? Starbucks will be ready with your venti in the lobby on your way out the door.

And, of course, guests staying at Universal’s Aventura Hotel will receive Early Park Admission to Universal’s theme parks as well as complimentary on-site transportation.

We’re thrilled to introduce Universal’s Aventura Hotel to you today. You can start making reservations in just a few short months. In the meantime, start dreaming about being one of the first to stay at this stunning, new hotel.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Aventure-Hotel.jpg
Views:	48032
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	63762   Click image for larger version

Name:	Universals-Aventure-Hotel-Pool-Rendering-900x563.jpg
Views:	47754
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	63763   Click image for larger version

Name:	Universals-Aventura-Hotel-Lobby-Rendering-1170x731.jpg
Views:	47531
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	63764  
Old 7 Nov 16, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Universal are definitely upping the game. Early entry is going to be a bit wasted soon, shared out between 6 hotels though.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 16, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
WalesAndy
Excited about Disney

Wow.... !
WalesAndy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 16, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
whlparkstone
Imagineer

Mobile

Looks good. I notice they mention 'value price', does that imply to you that folp will not be offered with this accommodation?
Old 7 Nov 16, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Originally Posted by whlparkstone View Post
Looks good. I notice they mention 'value price', does that imply to you that folp will not be offered with this accommodation?
Specifically states early entry and not FOLP.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 16, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

About time Disney refreshed their tired value accommodation!
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 16, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

After doing the maths, we chose disney for 2017 and cancelled the universal cabana bay hotel BUT if we're prudent, we may just be able to 'squeeze in' a few days at universal in 2018 when we go back for DS important birthday.

hope they do a promotional price for this place.Looks amazing and i'll be first off the starters block to book it!

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 16, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Universal are definitely upping the game. Early entry is going to be a bit wasted soon, shared out between 6 hotels though.
My thoughts exactly.
Looks pretty nice though. Could be tempted to try it out one day. Seems from the concept art it will tower over Cabana Bay. Will watch with interest.
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 16, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Shani
Imagineer

I know it says this neighbours Cabana Bay, but I can't figure out for the life of me where they're building it?
Shani is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List