Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 3 Oct 20, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loola30 View Post
Has there been an update on the estimated completion date now that they've restarted work, has anyone heard?
No one knows.

They ran into problems with this other company, replaced them and last I heard they were cracking on with Springs and Paddock.
Hear with the Ears I think they are called on YouTube did an hours’ walk though of Saratoga live the other week. You can watch it now. I wasn’t paying that
much attention as I was on my phone but if I remember correctly I think when they were at Paddock you could see some construction plant next to the building?
Old 3 Oct 20, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
No one knows.

They ran into problems with this other company, replaced them and last I heard they were cracking on with Springs and Paddock.
Hear with the Ears I think they are called on YouTube did an hours’ walk though of Saratoga live the other week. You can watch it now. I wasn’t paying that
much attention as I was on my phone but if I remember correctly I think when they were at Paddock you could see some construction plant next to the building?
Great - thanks for that. I’ll look them up on YouTube 👍
Old 9 Oct 20, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Here I watched the video a bit more carefully- you can see the cranes working on buildings in Paddock.

First photo from Bridge- see the cranes lake side of Paddock building?

Second photo next to Paddock pool- cherry pickers in car park next to Paddock building.

Old 9 Oct 20, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Dutchdisneyfan
Apprentice Imagineer

Just found this on FB:

Looks like Paddock rooms 55xxx to 58xx is going under the refurb knife soon! This is on the DS side of the paddock pool.

Dutchdisneyfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Oooh, insteresting. I wonder if I stand a chance of it all being done for August then (fingers crossed, touch wood, vaccine please etc...) More than happy to stay in a standard studio in terms of distance from Carriage House / DS (as I'd rather save my points for my VGF stay) but really would like a refurbished room. I'll keep my eyes peeled on Facebook / Youtube. Thanks.
Old 9 Oct 20, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Hope it's completed by May. Like staying in The Paddock section.
Old 11 Oct 20, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

Well we've rebooked for April (flights at least as Nov was cancelled). I said to my sister it would be safer in Nov next year but she was adamant. I really hope it doesn't get cancelled as I'll have to use banked points to book the accommodation which means if it gets cancelled I'll lose those in June. Looking at the posts it seems tho I can now book SSR as the refurbs of non-preferred should be done. I prefer to be in SSR as we can walk to DS.
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 07:00 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I hear one Paddock building is refurbed, they are on with at least another two, and Carousel has now been started as well.
Old 21 Oct 20, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

Thanks for the update
Talland 2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

so does that mean Springs are all finished?