Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 17 Jun 20, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
VivienCampbell
Trying for More Ears

Mobile itinerary

Hey everyone

For those of you who are still planning on going and are doing Disney & universal. How are you getting on with putting together an itinerary? I don’t know where to begin putting in mind the new reservation system 🙈

We are due to go at the end of September and it’s looking likely that we are going to accept Disney’s offer so now thinking we better get our act together and get some sort of plan / itinerary together
VivienCampbell is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 20, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Fimble
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

It's a tough and uncertain time at the moment so I've made sure to book with all possible negations if it falls through.

We're going next year in march/April time and the dates appear similar to those in 2018 (about 3 calender dates difference for Easter) so we have been looking at what parks were most busy around that time so we know which parks are best on what days.

Obviously with the uncertainty things can change, but we've booked our Disney tickets through Orlando Ticket Deals with the cancellation protection, and Virgin Atlantic is offering a flexible no change fee policy.

My villa also allows cancellation up to February next year, so if things are looking bad come valentine's Day we are able to cancel and only really lose our £60 Disney ticket cancellation payment.

Essentially plan as normal, but only book if you have negations in place. We aren't booking discovery cove as there's nowhere that seems to have cancellation protection, so bare this in mind!
Fimble is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 20, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by VivienCampbell View Post
Hey everyone

For those of you who are still planning on going and are doing Disney & universal. How are you getting on with putting together an itinerary? I don’t know where to begin putting in mind the new reservation system 🙈

We are due to go at the end of September and it’s looking likely that we are going to accept Disney’s offer so now thinking we better get our act together and get some sort of plan / itinerary together
I am not going this year, but if I were going in September, there is nothing else for it other than to plan quite differently to how I would in the past.

At this point in time, I would at mostthink about what a day in each park might look like e.g. where I might book an ADR if I am going to be in Epcot say, but not know which day of the week this would actually be.

Until you can get park slots booked, I don’t think there is really much else you can do. I probably wouldn’t even bother with planning Disney and do it how we would do Universal i.e. make it up as we go.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List