Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Dec 20, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Where is Claudette?

Claudette, hope you are OK. I see some of your posts have come up as 'guest' and you are specified as Invalid user.

Does anyone know anything?
munmun is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

123's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by munmun View Post
Claudette, hope you are OK. I see some of your posts have come up as 'guest' and you are specified as Invalid user.

Does anyone know anything?
When this happens it is usually because the user has requested their account be deleted.

First thing that happens is the account becomes "invalid user" and then over time the system cleans up the messages to retag them as posted by "guest"

I suppose it could have been a forced "removal" by the Admins, but I never associated Claudette as one of the agitators of the board, so it's more likely a personal decision to take a step back from the forum
123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 123 View Post
When this happens it is usually because the user has requested their account be deleted.

First thing that happens is the account becomes "invalid user" and then over time the system cleans up the messages to retag them as posted by "guest"

I suppose it could have been a forced "removal" by the Admins, but I never associated Claudette as one of the agitators of the board, so it's more likely a personal decision to take a step back from the forum
I agree, she posts some great advice and has had a tough year so am just a bit worried. I know her hubby reads so if so then I send love and hope she's OK.
munmun is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Possibly linked to the school bullying thread where her view was similar to mine🙁
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

I’m guessing she’s asked for her account to be deleted, as I know others that have done that recently and they now come up as guest.
She’s not a poster that is likely to be removed due to anything she’s done imo.

If her hubby sees this, hope she’s ok?
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
Possibly linked to the school bullying thread where her view was similar to mine🙁
Thanks Moorlandman. I did not read that thread as I do not want to be involved in that type of discussion/arguement but having now looked at it I can see there was some disagreements.

So sad that these non holiday, non travel cause so many issues. Claudette has always been a great asset to this community and it is upsetting to see someone driven away by these posts.

This board is now more Mumsnet than travel!
Old 1 Dec 20, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
I hadn't read this thread, but have now..

I hope Claudette is ok. x

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I hope shes Ok I really like her. And I hope she sees this! X
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

just tried to pm you moorlandman, but it says full! no worries though, not urgent lol

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
The account was deleted as requested. I will close this thread now.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread