Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 17 Jan 21, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Mobile Michael Kors Bag

I’ve been asked to bring one back for a friend When (if) we go in August

Has anyone found these a bargain to buy In Florida ?

Shes not overly worried about the cost as she’ll pay me on when we get back but I’m curious, are they much cheaper in the USA ?

Where’s best to go...think she wants it for everyday use, work etc !
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
I have many! Plus Ralph Lauren and DKNY bags, they have them at the outlets but I have every one of mine from Marshalls, they don't have a wide selection but they are much cheaper, I think they are cheaper because they tend to be last seasons stock but that doesn't bother me, if I love it and it feels and smells good then it's coming home with me.
chrisxal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by chrisxal View Post
I have many! Plus Ralph Lauren and DKNY bags, they have them at the outlets but I have every one of mine from Marshalls, they don't have a wide selection but they are much cheaper, I think they are cheaper because they tend to be last seasons stock but that doesn't bother me, if I love it and it feels and smells good then it's coming home with me.
Ooh thank you So much, where is Marshall’s Please (sorry, we’re really not shoppers when we go) & roughly can you give me an idea cost to give her some idea ?
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
There are lots of Marshalls around but they are not in the main malls they tend to be on the fringes, where are you staying and I'll tell you where the nearest one is, although I tend to visit them all as their stock differs, price wise I have never paid more than $70-80 but have paid a lot less, I have so many bags and I'm now educating my 2 grand daughters on the art of 'bagging a bargain'
chrisxal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by chrisxal View Post
There are lots of Marshalls around but they are not in the main malls they tend to be on the fringes, where are you staying and I'll tell you where the nearest one is, although I tend to visit them all as their stock differs, price wise I have never paid more than $70-80 but have paid a lot less, I have so many bags and I'm now educating my 2 grand daughters on the art of 'bagging a bargain'
Wow that is a bargain thank you, I’m really not a girlie girl so Really have no idea on this kind of stuff...we’re booked into Coronado springs this time !
Old 17 Jan 21, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

They’re not always cheaper out there, and it’s worth bearing in mind that the stock in the outlets is predominantly made for the outlets so can be a lower quality.

I’ve bought bags in the outlet stores and Macy’s in their sale, but also bought bags here online in the sales that have been cheaper.

MK have just had a very good Xmas sale online. Get your friend to take a look at that, I’d say the prices are comparable to outlet prices for made for outlet items.

Remember as well that discounts at the outlets can change on a daily basis. The best discounts tend to be midweek when they expect it to be quieter.

If you’re travelling out of Orlando at all, I always find prices are better at the stores away from the tourist areas.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

MK at theVineland Outlet have some bargains the females tell me.

Disney332
Old 17 Jan 21, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Disneyfreaks View Post
Wow that is a bargain thank you, I’m really not a girlie girl so Really have no idea on this kind of stuff...we’re booked into Coronado springs this time !
Do you have a car? There are several around but nothing on your door step, there is one close to the Mall at Millenia, just pass the big Target, there is another just past the Florida Mall on Sandlake road, there is one not too far from the Vineland Outlets, just north of the outlets and another one at the bottom of 535 on the 192, another one not far from the Loop, they are all within about a 10 mile drive from you.
Old 17 Jan 21, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Marshall or Ross usually have MK bags but don’t rule out Macy’s I’ve picked up a few bargains on MK bags and purses
DILs and I all have an MK bag that holds a laptop and all the other stuff needed for work especially a DIL 2 she uses or should say used hers as an overnight bag sometimes We also use then as our person item to carry on the plane
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
There are so many places you can pick up a MK bag as the other posts have said .
I did get a bargain buy at the outlet store , a beautiful black leather backpack, with calf hair trim for less than quarter of the full price ( at the back of the store they have a section which sells discontinued store bags, so not the outlet made ones ) I always check out this section.
WIGGYSMUM is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List