Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 26 Jan 21, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
dazzer77
Helping Mickey

June 2022 Plan

Hi

This is my first draft of a plan for June 2022, I've tried to include evening activities after waterparks and I have a couple of spare days for return visits or pool days.

We're staying at Universal for the Express passes on Saturday the 18th and the other weekend we're there I'm planning Discovery cove due to the limited capacity.

I'm also considering the following:

Gatorland (first Sunday afternoon)
Crystal River
Beach Day @ Clearwater (possibly Seascreamer too)
Air Boat Ride
Character Breakfast (need to find one with Mickey but preferably in park)

I'll almost certainly change some of the days around as we get closer and we get a better idea of what we'll look like and the MLB dates won't be announced until next winter so the Rays game is very much provisional (but despite my wife's eye roll this is happening).

Any thoughts or suggestions?
dazzer77 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 21, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Shkyler
Apprentice Imagineer

Love this, we just moved (again) to June 2022, 18th - 3rd July, staying at highlands reserve. Interested at looking at your plans, the excitement is keeping me going.
Shkyler is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 21, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Are your spare Disney days rest days?
If not I would plans some chill out days
Old 27 Jan 21, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
If you are thinking of going to Clearwater, why not plan to stay a night there? I can highly recommend Pierhouse 60. It is modern, clean and very convenient for beach. Little Toot and Sea Screamer are located just beside it. We usually go to Busch Gardens on our way there.
Old 27 Jan 21, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
dazzer77
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
Are your spare Disney days rest days?
If not I would plans some chill out days
Yes, so the "spare Disney days" are technically rest days with the option of going to Disney to do something we really liked. Certainly not full days, certainly not theme park commando days and very possibly a day mostly just by the pool.
dazzer77 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 21, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

So we've done an itinerary for May 2022 for 14 days and ours is also very much up in the air with moving things around. Obviously the only thing that will become an issue is if Disney keep the Park Reservation system and we can't get up one day and switch round a rest day. We've left the last three days as a "we might want to go back and do something day" someone told me we wouldn't do Magic Kingdom in a day so we can reassess when there if we want to go back.

There's loads of different restaurants we want to go to but not sure on which days and where we will be so have lots to research on that front but the ones that are in are pretty much set.

We also want to maybe factor in Boggy Creek airboat rides but it's whether we can fit it all in to 2 weeks and not burn ourselves out.

I can't post a picture of my itinerary yet with being a new member
Pre Trip Report| Trip Report

Charlangela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 21, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
FeFe
VIP Dibber

FeFe's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We have postponed til June 2022 too. We fly out on 11th june to 1st July. Flying Virgin from Glasgow.
We aren’t planners and pretty much take each day as it comes however, looking to add a night or 2 at the Hard Rock hotel to cover the universal days! Actually can’t do the parks without express passes anymore 😂 hopefully be able to get a Disney afterhours event too as we loved this last time. Fingers crossed they will be running.
Less that 500 days to go 😩😂
June 14 New York and Summer Bay
May 17 DIBB villa and Hard Rock
March 18 Hotel Metro New York
October 18 Majorca
June 19 Dibb Villa and Hard Rock
June 2022 dibb villa and Hard Rock
June 2024 Heron Villa again hard rock and poss beach club for couple of nights

Edited at 05:39 PM.
FeFe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
beaky2808
Very Serious Dibber

I don’t want to speak out of turn if you’ve been before and enjoyed it but I really wouldn’t recommend Gatorland. Really didn’t rate it when we visited and didn’t find the staff friendly at all.

I’d also factor in more Disney days but I’m a huge Disney fan and couldn’t just do one day in each, especially if you have 3 weeks!
beaky2808 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 21, 01:34 AM  
Link to this Post
dazzer77
Helping Mickey

I think Gatorland is ok for a couple of hours in the afternoon. It is what it is and nothing more. This is likely to be our last visit to Florida for a good few years (California and Dubai will be next big trips) so I want to do as much as possible.
Old 8 Feb 21, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
florida addict
Imagineer

florida addict's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I would be just exhausted with this plan.
Are you really set on doing so many parks ? I would need less parks more relaxation and rest days