Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 30 Sep 19, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
cotton
Excited about Disney

Mobile Suites in Washington with free parking

Hi all

Hope you can help we are looking for a suite in Washington. It needs to have at least 3 beds/sofa bed even better if it had two bedrooms. It needs to have free parking and be close to a metro station. Please can anyone help?

Thanks Jo
Old 30 Sep 19, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Pino_Spetzberg
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by cotton View Post
Hi all
Hope you can help we are looking for a suite in Washington. It needs to have at least 3 beds/sofa bed even better if it had two bedrooms. It needs to have free parking and be close to a metro station.
Embassy Suites near Foggy Bottom Metro.
Two bedrooms, three beds (1 double, 2 singles), sofa bed, 8 place dining table.
Not free, but validated parking garage discount, one block away (multi-storey, not open ground).
Registered for Hilton Honors e-mails.
Room rate was cheaper than elsewhere, and included breakfast plus evening reception drinks, snacks.
Pino_Spetzberg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I've just booked an airbnb for Washington, would this be something you'd consider?

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Pino_Spetzberg
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mary A View Post
I've just booked an airbnb for Washington, would this be something you'd consider?
I don't know whether this applies or not.

avalara/mylodgetax/e...ental-law.html
Pino_Spetzberg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
sue97
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

We stayed in the Avenue Suites, parking was not free but there were two king sized beds, a sitting room with a sofa bed and tiny kitchen. Well worth paying for parking for what else was offered.
sue97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
sparklegirl
VIP Dibber

We stayed at the State Plaza Hotel near Foggy Bottom metro as well. It has an underground car park but parking isnt free am afraid. Having a quick look online it seems to be $46 a day.

stateplaza/

I dont think any of them will have free parking to be honest or they will be further out. Usually parking in general is expensive in DC am afraid.

There may be more options slightly further out of town near the metro at Falls Church or perhaps at Tysons Corner . I know that not much help but I have never kept a car when in DC I have collected after we have stayed downtown. Its crazy busy to drive down there
sparklegirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

We stayed in a gorgeous 2 bedroom Airbnb in Alexandria with its own parking. It was about a 10 minute walk to the Metro.
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List