Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Oct 16, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
charleion
slightly serious Dibber

December 2016

Have seen threads for October and November but no December so thought we could start one today

How are people getting on with the planning
Old 20 Oct 16, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Miasmum
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

We are going at Xmas and I have been so lazy! Haven't booked any park tickets, debating between seaworld and universal. Have done universal last 2 years so fancy something new. Heard seaworld is really xmassy- what about your plans?
Miasmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 16, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post

We'll be there...flying on December 15th for 4 weeks at The Renaissance,booked some ADR's and also Ferrytale Wishes the night after we arrive. We're having Christmas Dinner at our hotel as we really enjoyed it last year,weather permitting we might just spend the day at Aquatica.We will pop over to Seaworld quite a lot as it's just a walk across the carpark from our hotel and it's beautiful over Christmas.I hope we get some lovely weather like we had last December.

Edited at 01:37 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 16, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We travel on the 10th and come back NYD

Everything booked except FPs and a couple of restaurants we can't book yet. We did order Disney park tickets through Virgin, but we didn't trust them to come in time so cancelled and now have them from Disney.

We will be going to the Gulf coast for a few days over Christmas as parks will be too busy for us.

We haven't been for four years and we are very excited.
Old 20 Oct 16, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi everyone we go 12th December for 16 days. Not booked any tickets yet but will only book WDW. Looking forward to Magic Kingdom Christmas Eve and chilling on Xmas day. Loving I do not have to worry about buying xmas presents this year
Old 20 Oct 16, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
charleion
slightly serious Dibber

Love how everyone has a different take on Christmas, I think I have crammed ours a little too much but can always sleep when we return ;-) We are booked into CSR for 12 nights and HRH for 2, have booked Disney/Universal/Seaworld/Busch Gardens/Discovery Cove oh and a game of basketball. All ADR's & fastpasses now booked and really looking forward to Candlelight Processional on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning breakfast at Crystal Palace.

Wow will definitely need a day to get over that when we come back :-)
Old 20 Oct 16, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
PJB71
Imagineer

Mobile

Not too bad here👍🏻 going on 10dec until 5Jan
Flights booked & paid (although I need to change oldest DD as she's just found out she's got a uni exam she can't get out of so needs to travel 4 days later)
Ordered taxi to take to Raddison day before
Booked Raddison
Villa booked & paid
Airport transfers & car hire booked & paid
Estas ok bar youngest DD needed a new passport so had to get her a new ESta when her new passport came backast week which is really annoying as it was still valid
We all needed new suitcases which I ordered from Tescos which actually got delivered about an hour ago!
Still got to decide on what park tickets where getting and change money but apart from that think where ok 👍🏻

Lovely hearing everyone's plans 🎄🎅🏽
PJB71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 16, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by PJB71 View Post
Not too bad here👍🏻 going on 10dec until 5Jan
Flights booked & paid (although I need to change oldest DD as she's just found out she's got a uni exam she can't get out of so needs to travel 4 days later)
Ordered taxi to take to Raddison day before
Booked Raddison
Villa booked & paid
Airport transfers & car hire booked & paid
Estas ok bar youngest DD needed a new passport so had to get her a new ESta when her new passport came backast week which is really annoying as it was still valid
We all needed new suitcases which I ordered from Tescos which actually got delivered about an hour ago!
Still got to decide on what park tickets where getting and change money but apart from that think where ok 👍🏻

Lovely hearing everyone's plans 🎄🎅🏽
We're staying in the Radisson too before we fly,staying for 2 nights,I'm looking forward to that as much as the holiday. Time is going so quickly it'll be here in no time lol then it needs to slow down for a while!
Old 20 Oct 16, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We go on the 7th December for 4 weeks,

Only thing left to do is the skip the counter for Alamo that I will do a couple of weeks before.

All tickets have been delivered and I'm not bothering to get any cash, just use my post office cc and have about $500 left in cash so loads enough.

I can't believe how close it is, 7 weeks today and we will be there
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 16, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
PJB71
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
We're staying in the Radisson too before we fly,staying for 2 nights,I'm looking forward to that as much as the holiday. Time is going so quickly it'll be here in no time lol then it needs to slow down for a while!
Yes we love the Radisson too 👍🏻 although we only live about 45 minutes from the airport it just takes all that hassle out of getting up at "stupid" o'clock & running around the house like someone stupid putting bleach down the toilets etc doesn't it! I can't believe how quick it's coming round 🎉
PJB71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread