Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7 Nov 17, 12:46 AM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Boston Babes - Dibbers Roadtrip Day 4 Boston And Home

So the clocks went back last night and everyone was wide awake at stupid o'clock!
Based on the amount of shopping there was no way on this earth the purchases were going to fit into 3 cases and 3 hand luggage! The girls purchased an extra case as we had an old one which was on its final legs!
So picture this with about 100 bath and body works items plus target and other bits how much it would weigh... limit is 23kg and it came in at 38kg!
It took so mighty re-arranging and shuffling but we made it! And that was some doing I can tell you!

Today was Boston day and we planned to do the hop on / off bus and explore a bit! First we needed breakfast... so I wanted to take everyone to a local farm to table cafe in town. It is called purple finch and has a speciality of warm donut holes made from sweet potato and drizzled in warm icing... yummy! And a vegetable - who would have thought it ;-)

I then checked off my remaining 5 a day with a waffle topped with strawberries, Banana and berries! Result!

It took about an hour to drive to Boston and park up and we all bought our bus tickets

It's amazing in the space of 24 hours how the temperature has dropped and we were wrapped up nice and warm on the bus... off we went!

It's a nice tour and took just over 2 hours, we didn't get off as it was too cold lol!

Of course we broke the rules by standing here!

After the bus we wandered around Quincy market which has every food choice you could wish for! I went for a slice of healthy pizza :-)

The girls wanted to pick up the Boston Starbucks mugs so we sat by the harbour drinking our Christmas drinks!

The harbour was very pretty - I dread to think the price of these apartments!

The day was coming rapidly to an end and with a heavy heart we said our goodbyes at the airport - beers and wine for the babes before the journey home!

They couldn't resist a last minute bargain with these Tshirts at less than $4 in the sale and picked me up 1 as well!

It's been the best few days and these girls are the best Disney friends you could ever ask for - we laughed and smiled the whole time and I loved sharing a small part of my life with them! I think this is just the beginning! I hope you have enjoyed our adventure - Little Lisa has captured a lot more on video and will be back with a vlog shortly! Until next time... Boston Babes xxx

debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List