Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 24 Jan 18, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
huggybearv1
Proud to wear my Ears

Need help planning

Hi all,

10th visit to FL but first visit to Disney .. I have the fast pass tickets but need help planning .. anyone got any suggestions/help/sample itineraries?

Family of 7 going .. 4 adults 3 kids ..
Staying outside of Disney in a villa
Got own vehicles
Go in march over Easter

Girls would like to do a meet and greet with some characters..

Any help appreciated...

Thanks

Huggy

Edited at 10:32 AM.
huggybearv1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 18, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Are you just doing Disney, or anything else too? Where are you staying in terms of distance for Disney - can you easily get back for breaks in the day or would you do long days? Which characters do your girls like?
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 18, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
huggybearv1
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks for your reply Eccle ...

We staying about 15 min drive away .. I’ve forgotten the name of the area but it’s in Kissimmee .. we prefer to do the long day and see as much as we can .. the girls love Frozen, Elsa etc .. Cinderella, toy story etc ..

We just doing Disney this time .. we have done universal and Busch gardens loads of times!

Huggy
huggybearv1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 18, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

If they like Frozen then definitely get a Fastpass for the Frozen Ever After ride at Epcot, it is relatively new and popular, so make sure you go on to book at 30 days out (open at 12pm). You can also meet Anna and Elsa near the ride, but you have to queue for that one.

At Magic Kingdom you can meet Cinderella and Elena, and also Rapunzel and Tiana, both of those have fastpasses available. Enchanted Tales with Belle is lovely too, you see Belle and some of the children act out Beauty and the Beast with her

Toy Story wise, try for a Fastpass for Toy Story Mania in Hollywood Studios (again very popular), they also have a Buzz and Woody meet nearby.

The other rides to try and Fastpass if you can because of huge queues are Flight of Passage in Animal Kingdom and 7 Dwarfs Mine Train in Magic Kingdom.

We tend to get to the parks before they open to get as much done as possible whilst it's quiet, they really fill up mid morning. I'd book fastpasses in the morning from about 10 onwards if you can, once you have used your three that are prebooked you can book more on the day. As you are staying offsite, you want to try and avoid parks which have Extra Magic Hours for onsite guests each day

Our itinerary for next month (our boys are 9, 6 and 2). We deliberately aren't planning to go in the main Disney parks over the middle weekend as it is President's Day weekend and meant to be busy

Day 1 - HS at opening, then MK (fastpasses Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain and Jungle Cruise)
Day 2 - AK (fastpasses Minnie/Mickey meet, Kilimanjaro Safari and Flight of Passage)
Day 3 - Epcot (fastpasses Nemo, Turtle Talk and Test Track)
Day 4 - MK in the morning (fastpasses Enchanted Tales with Belle, Peter Pan's Flight and meet Mickey), evening HS for Fantasmic
Day 5 - quiet morning, Chef Mickey brunch then Epcot in afternoon/evening staying for Illuminations (fastpasses Spaceship Earth, Figment and Frozen Ever After)
Day 6 - Blizzard Beach or shopping
Day 7 - Kennedy Space Center
Day 8 - Blizzard Beach or shopping
Day 9 - Seaworld
Day 10 - HS - sign up for Jedi Training (fastpasses Tower of Terror, Disney Junior and Toy Story Mania)
Day 11 - MK (fastpasses Space Mountain, Tomorrowland Speedway and Buzz Lightyear ride)
Day 12 - MK in afternoon/evening for fireworks (fastpasses Haunted Mansion, meet Cinderella and Elena and Seven Dwarfs)
Day 13 - Possibly Epcot in the morning. AK in the afternoon/evening (fastpasses Festival of the Lion King, Navi River Journey and Rivers of Light)

Hope that is some help!
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 18, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
huggybearv1
Proud to wear my Ears

That’s amazing info .. ur a star ...

We trying to work this out in secret as my daughter and my nieces don’t know we going!

Is there a list of which attraction has what characters nearby? That will make it a bit easier!

Huggy
Old 24 Jan 18, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by huggybearv1 View Post
That’s amazing info .. ur a star ...

We trying to work this out in secret as my daughter and my nieces don’t know we going!

Is there a list of which attraction has what characters nearby? That will make it a bit easier!

Huggy
How exciting! How old are they?

Have you downloaded the My Disney Experience app yet? You can see maps of all the parks on there and it will display wait times, characters or restaurants depending what you select, I find it helpful in terms of planning things out so we're not crossing back and forth too much
Old 24 Jan 18, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
huggybearv1
Proud to wear my Ears

nieces are 10 and 7 .. my daughter is 5 ...

will download and check out the app now ...

thanks again

huggy