Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 17 Feb 18, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Tigger71 View Post
I would never pay that price - rather have a meal out or do a bit of shopping for that sort if money.
Well we are all different.

Any case I didn’t go without a meal for it.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

You pay for 2 loungers, 2 chairs and a table with umbrella and towels in a roped off area. Not sure if you can book anything else. I'm not a fan off the waterparks so didn't see them. You have to ring up to book and it can be a right pain if you get a CM that doesn't have a clue what you want to book! Hope this helps
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
GALE88
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We booked this for both B.B. and TL and for us it was totally worth it. We’re a very sunburn prone family and I knew I’d be stressing about us all getting burnt if we didn’t get sun loungers in the shade. With having them pre booked I didn’t need to worry about what time we arrived. They were nice and quiet and well located too.
GALE88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Disdaydream
Excited about Disney

Disdaydream's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Originally Posted by TC Devon View Post
Is it $50 for the group? Do you specify a spot?
Just to mention there are 2 options Cabanas (which are really expensive) and reserved seating.

For the reserved seating the price changes with the season, but it is per group (I know this is still correct as booked last week) and you get 2 loungers and 2 chairs, a small table and a parasol for about $50 total.

I always call the US number direct on Skype as the 0800 UK number never know who to put you through to.
Disdaydream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Disdaydream View Post
Just to mention there are 2 options Cabanas (which are really expensive) and reserved seating.

For the reserved seating the price changes with the season, but it is per group (I know this is still correct as booked last week) and you get 2 loungers and 2 chairs, a small table and a parasol for about $50 total.

I always call the US number direct on Skype as the 0800 UK number never know who to put you through to.
Think we will reserve for both water parks. I have heard from other people that all the shady spots go really early and I have young children. Thanks for the tip about the number.
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Disdaydream View Post

That is different then if its $50 for the group (and not $200 for 4). If I thought it was important and it was only for a day or two then I would book it. (in our case we go for 3 weeks and probably visit waterparks 3-4 days per week, so for me personally it wouldnt be worth it booking for all those days).
Old 19 Feb 18, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you. I will book the cheaper option. 😀
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List