Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 24 Feb 18, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

xxSmileyKyliexx's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Glad you had such a great birthday 🎂 even spending it your own itsounded a good one

Joan
It was such a fun day, I really loved it
xxSmileyKyliexx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 18, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
cameragirl69
Proud to wear my Ears

Loved reading your report. Brave girl going all that way on your own but glad to see you had lots of fun.
cameragirl69 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 18, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
kev007
Imagineer

kev007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hi Kylie

How are you?! We met up with you and Carlee back in 2016 - time flies, doesn't it

Really enjoyed your report and pics - we are going back in September for 2 weeks at the Yacht Club

Kev

kev007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 18, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by cameragirl69 View Post
Loved reading your report. Brave girl going all that way on your own but glad to see you had lots of fun.
Aw thank you so much for reading it! I know right, now I look back and think how did I do that! X

Originally Posted by kev007 View Post
Hi Kylie

How are you?! We met up with you and Carlee back in 2016 - time flies, doesn't it

Really enjoyed your report and pics - we are going back in September for 2 weeks at the Yacht Club

Kev

Hello Kev! Wow it’s been ages! I am very well thank you, I hope you and Claire are both well! So glad you are enjoying my report. And you lucky pair, it’s gorgeous there! September will soon be here and you’ll have a wonderful time! So lovely to hear from you
xxSmileyKyliexx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 18, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
kev007
Imagineer

kev007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by xxSmileyKyliexx View Post
Aw thank you so much for reading it! I know right, now I look back and think how did I do that! X

Hello Kev! Wow it’s been ages! I am very well thank you, I hope you and Claire are both well! So glad you are enjoying my report. And you lucky pair, it’s gorgeous there! September will soon be here and you’ll have a wonderful time! So lovely to hear from you
Hi Kylie

Yes we are both well thank you - sitting huddled up under blankets watching it snow and wishing we were in the warmth of Florida! Nicky wants to know who Claire is! Loving your reports

Kev

kev007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 12:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Luby-lu
Apprentice Imagineer

Luby-lu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Yeh another fab day
X
Old 21 Mar 18, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Luby-lu View Post
Yeh another fab day
X
Thank you lovely
Old 30 Mar 18, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

How nice of your family and friends to give you cards to take with you, that’s very thoughtful. Your room looks so cute with the cards under the telly and your balloon bobbing around.

I’ve loved seeing all your holiday outfits in Stacey’s report, planning them is one of the best parts of the build up to the trip.

Happy Birthday
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 18, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
What a great Birthday and it sounds like you didn't spend it completely alone thanks to the legends of Cliff and Judy (sounds like a weird puppet show).

I completely agree about Happily Ever After. I loved Wishes but this is something else completely. Unfortunately, my first (and only, so far) viewing of the castle projections was marred slightly by some ignorant <insert appropriate term here> who had his old-enough-to-stand-on-the-floor-and-see-the-castle daughter on his shoulders in front of me the whole time. More annoyingly, they were dancing around to the music obscuring my view so I kept having to bob left and right in order to see, meaning I was effectively doing the same to the person behind me. I am looking forward to seeing it again in August and hoping this time will be slightly better.
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
How nice of your family and friends to give you cards to take with you, that’s very thoughtful. Your room looks so cute with the cards under the telly and your balloon bobbing around.

I’ve loved seeing all your holiday outfits in Stacey’s report, planning them is one of the best parts of the build up to the trip.

Happy Birthday
I know right, they’ve done it the other years I’ve been away too aw really? I always have to plan my outfits I need to be matched and feeling comfortable! Hehe thank you, 30 this year

Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
What a great Birthday and it sounds like you didn't spend it completely alone thanks to the legends of Cliff and Judy (sounds like a weird puppet show).

I completely agree about Happily Ever After. I loved Wishes but this is something else completely. Unfortunately, my first (and only, so far) viewing of the castle projections was marred slightly by some ignorant <insert appropriate term here> who had his old-enough-to-stand-on-the-floor-and-see-the-castle daughter on his shoulders in front of me the whole time. More annoyingly, they were dancing around to the music obscuring my view so I kept having to bob left and right in order to see, meaning I was effectively doing the same to the person behind me. I am looking forward to seeing it again in August and hoping this time will be slightly better.
Haha it does doesn’t it oh how annoying is that, I’d have been fuming at them and would have probably told em to move hope you get a much better view this time, fingers crossed!