Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 25 Feb 18, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
lumosq102
Excited about Disney

My first ever trip to WDW was over thanksgiving so I'm having flashbacks and acres of empathy.

I do hope you managed to get back to Sephora for your hastily left behind items. Bad Earl!

I'm enjoying catching up on your TR - I somehow managed to miss this as you were writing, but it means I have plenty of reading this cold Sunday morning! Really enjoying, so thank you
lumosq102 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 18, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Aww what a shame you were ill. I had a sick day last year too and I'm blaming millers or twistee treats 🤢🤢
I've never heard of Twistee Treats but it does sound like it has the potential to, erm, go south!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 18, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Another good day despite the EoS/illness incident!

Eating at Splitsville will go on my list for our next trip as DH loves buffalo chicken and you sell it so well!

Looking forward to reading more.
One particularly memorable year, I had the buffalo chicken tenders to start with, and then the buffalo chicken burger for my main. Ahhhh, that was a happy meal! I don't yet have Splitsville on my list for this year but I think I need to add it pronto!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 18, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lumosq102 View Post
My first ever trip to WDW was over thanksgiving so I'm having flashbacks and acres of empathy.

I do hope you managed to get back to Sephora for your hastily left behind items. Bad Earl!

I'm enjoying catching up on your TR - I somehow managed to miss this as you were writing, but it means I have plenty of reading this cold Sunday morning! Really enjoying, so thank you
Thanks - it was certainly an experience. Luckily not our first trip - I think had it been it might have made us think twice about booking to return.

Spoiler...I do sneak in another trip to Sephora!

Really glad you found the report and are enjoying it! Thanks!
Old 26 Jun 18, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Such a shame your BoG breakfast was not as you hoped. I think it looks like good value, but if it is chaotic with orange water instead of juice and just not a pleasant experience then it isn't worth it.

Parage, hahaha! We nearly got caught trying to leave MNSSHP but made a bit of a hustle for it after the headless horseman had done his bit but before the floats started. A lucky escape I think.

Oh no! How did they manage to mess up a ham and cheese sandwich so it poisoned you?! And then you had to abandon Sephora - the cruelest of occurrences. I hope you got back there.
We are off to Munich at the weekend and your trippie just reminded me to check if there is a Sephora there, and there is... hurrah!

I haven't seen Coco yet as think I would weep through most of it like with Up. I will have to wait until I am feeling particularly stony hearted I think.

Shame you were poorly as your dinner at Splittsville looks and sounds delicious. Is it boneless buffalo chicken? I love buffalo wings but hate fighting with my food so boneless is my go to option.

A gloomy day but with lots packed in!

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 18, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
Such a shame your BoG breakfast was not as you hoped. I think it looks like good value, but if it is chaotic with orange water instead of juice and just not a pleasant experience then it isn't worth it.

Parage, hahaha! We nearly got caught trying to leave MNSSHP but made a bit of a hustle for it after the headless horseman had done his bit but before the floats started. A lucky escape I think.

Oh no! How did they manage to mess up a ham and cheese sandwich so it poisoned you?! And then you had to abandon Sephora - the cruelest of occurrences. I hope you got back there.
We are off to Munich at the weekend and your trippie just reminded me to check if there is a Sephora there, and there is... hurrah!

I haven't seen Coco yet as think I would weep through most of it like with Up. I will have to wait until I am feeling particularly stony hearted I think.

Shame you were poorly as your dinner at Splittsville looks and sounds delicious. Is it boneless buffalo chicken? I love buffalo wings but hate fighting with my food so boneless is my go to option.

A gloomy day but with lots packed in!
We've booked one BoG breakfast for this year as I know A loves the cronut and it is the best option for QS breakfast at the MK... can't be doing with wrangling the crowds in the Main Street Starbucks there, no thanks.

I have no idea what went wrong with the ham and cheese sandwich...it was all very odd. Dehydration and not enough food during the day, I suspect. Still, it wouldn't be me on holiday if there were not some sort of incident.

I don't actually have Splitsville booked for this time but it is still easy enough to get a walk up or a reservation. Yes, boneless wings! I totally agree on the bone thing - whilst I know boneless wings are basically gussied up nuggets, I never feel proper wings give sufficient return on investment.