Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 23 Feb 18, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Maflingo
Looking for my Ears

Hi buryboy
Yes, we can drop Kennedy.
Re: Sunday, we really would prefer to have it as rest day than Monday or at least go along to something in the afternoon and church in the morning (Easter Sunday and all). But if you are able to give an itinery which would cover both options - that'd be great. Perhaps theres a park that's good on Sunday or Monday so we could decide this week before fastpass deadline - Not an issue if its a non-disney one, I guess.

1 waterpark would be fab.
Really excited about Movie themed stuff so definitely would like to sample the highlights of Universal and Hollywood...Even though at this point we still have very little clue as to what the highlights actually are and the guidebook is bewildering!

Hope this helps.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Maflingo.
Maflingo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Right, my attempt at what I would do

Sunday 1st - afternoon and evening - animal kingdom ( most recommended on busy day guide and choice of rivers of light showing)
Monday 2nd - blizzard beach or typhoon lagoon in morning/ early afternoon , followed by Hollywood studios in the evening ( fantasmic and Star Wars fireworks )
Tuesday 3rd - SEaworld
Weds 4th - Epcot ( possibly evening at HS if not seen /done everything you wanted on the 2nd - could then take in the disney movie magic show )
Thurs 5th - volcano bay followed by few hours at island of adventure
Friday 6th - universal studios
Sat 7th - magic kingdom - including night time shows
Sun 8th - MK in the morning, Epcot later on inc illuminations
Mon 9th - IOA possibly some of universal studios ( they are effectively one massive park )
Tues 10th - home but don't rule out doing something in the morning which you didn't get chance to " finish" - maybe animal kingdom ?

Hope that helps

Just realised I made an error earlier, the new water park with the wristbands is volcano bay , that one is open until 8 if you want a really full day there but as above you could mix with an evening at US/IOA

For fast passes , read this https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/Dis...s--p-1042.html
Gives a good guide to the tiers and also recommended selections
The hardest tickets are Avatar flight of passage (FOP) at AK - though people have said if you log on at 10.38 am , that's when Disney apparently add extra fast pass slots for that - and seven dwarves mine train at MK

When organising fast passes, bear in mind where the rides / shows are in the park - better to have ones geographically near each other to avoid big walks

This page is also very useful for park hours and key parades / night time shows
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/par...?hours=04+2018

What guide book have you got ?
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Maflingo
Looking for my Ears

Thanks so much! Really appreciate your help. Will pop over to the Fast pass thingy and check it out too.

We have the Orlando and Walt Disney World Brit Guide by Simon and Susan Veness

Maflingo
Maflingo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List