Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 28 Jan 10, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Leanne1977
Imagineer

Leanne1977's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Thumbs up Just changed our cruise!

Well I'm even more excited now! We were due to be on the 4 night cruise on 31st Oct. But we have just transferred to the 7 night western on the 30th Oct.

Yippee!

WDW Villa Jul/Aug 2005
DLP SL Jan/Feb 2006, DCR Feb 2007, Cheyenne Feb 2008, NB Nov 2009, Ibis July 2010
WDW Pop Sept 2006
WDW ASM/HRH/POP Sept 2007 free DDP
WDW Regal Sun/SSR/CIAS May 2008
WDW CIAS/RPR/Cypress Pointe GV Aug 2008
WDW Highgate Park/AKV/BCV Dec 2008
WDW SSR/Pop May 2009
WDW RPR/BCV/BWV/VB/VWL/OKW/Kidani/DCL Jul/Aug 2009
WDW Dibb Villa/Regal Sun May 2010
WDW BCV/VB/DCL Oct/Nov 2010 Wedding trip!
WDW SSR/Dibb Villa/VB Oct 2011 1st wedding anniversary trip!
WDW OKW/VB/Peabody Aug 2013
Leanne1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 10, 12:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Tom Morrow
Imagineer

Tom Morrow's Reviews
Is this the one you will be married on Leanne or is this the honeymoon? I bet you can't wait. The 7 night cruise sounds great.

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day"
Tom Morrow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 10, 01:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Leanne1977
Imagineer

Leanne1977's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Tom Morrow View Post
Is this the one you will be married on Leanne or is this the honeymoon? I bet you can't wait. The 7 night cruise sounds great.
Yes we are booked on this for our wedding. Its all been transferred over for us. Tracy Whipple at DU is fantastic, she certainly knows her stuff.

Although I have to say that we just found out tonight that they do weddings at Disneys Vero Beach Resort and this was what we originally wanted but someone told us they didn't do them anymore. I don't think we will change but if it was a lot cheaper then we would be tempted. We will be at Vero for 3 nights before the cruise so it would still work out and I would have 7 nights on the Magic as a honeymoon.

But for now we are booked for our cruise wedding.

I know very little about the 7 night cruises so that should keep me busy for a while.

WDW Villa Jul/Aug 2005
DLP SL Jan/Feb 2006, DCR Feb 2007, Cheyenne Feb 2008, NB Nov 2009, Ibis July 2010
WDW Pop Sept 2006
WDW ASM/HRH/POP Sept 2007 free DDP
WDW Regal Sun/SSR/CIAS May 2008
WDW CIAS/RPR/Cypress Pointe GV Aug 2008
WDW Highgate Park/AKV/BCV Dec 2008
WDW SSR/Pop May 2009
WDW RPR/BCV/BWV/VB/VWL/OKW/Kidani/DCL Jul/Aug 2009
WDW Dibb Villa/Regal Sun May 2010
WDW BCV/VB/DCL Oct/Nov 2010 Wedding trip!
WDW SSR/Dibb Villa/VB Oct 2011 1st wedding anniversary trip!
WDW OKW/VB/Peabody Aug 2013
Leanne1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 10, 01:56 AM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Leanne1977 View Post
Yes we are booked on this for our wedding. Its all been transferred over for us. Tracy Whipple at DU is fantastic, she certainly knows her stuff.

Although I have to say that we just found out tonight that they do weddings at Disneys Vero Beach Resort and this was what we originally wanted but someone told us they didn't do them anymore. I don't think we will change but if it was a lot cheaper then we would be tempted. We will be at Vero for 3 nights before the cruise so it would still work out and I would have 7 nights on the Magic as a honeymoon.

I know very little about the 7 night cruises so that should keep me busy for a while.
Congratulations on your up coming wedding

... we got married on our last Western Disney cruise - although not through Disney (independently on Grand Cayman at Old Grand House).

...hope you have a really great cruise ... sooo romantic ! ...I'm sure Disney will look after you and make it really special

**GOLD CASTAWAY CAY MEMBERS !**Feb2002- I Drive Feb2004- PORS Feb2006 -Regal Palms/4 Night Disney Wonder Feb2008- Reunion /Disney Magic Western/Omni@CG Feb2010 - Reunion/Disney Magic Eastern/Hammock Beach PalmCoast July2010- Disney Magic 8 Night Dover-Barcelona July2011 Disney Magic10 Night Med.Feb2012-Anna Maria Island/Disney Dream X2/Hyatt GC. May 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern
jdybnsn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 10, 02:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Tom Morrow
Imagineer

Tom Morrow's Reviews
Originally Posted by Leanne1977 View Post

Well you will only do it once so take your time to make your decision, a wedding at Vero Beach and a blessing on the cruise might work

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day"
Tom Morrow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 10, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Brilliant news Leanne and congratulations on the wedding, either Vero or DCL would be a fantastic location

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 10, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Brilliant news Leanne, how romantic would that be getting married at Vero plus you would be able to re-visit there whenever you went to Florida

Caron
Old 28 Jan 10, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
joandwayne
VIP Dibber

joandwayne's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 20
Great news Leanne. Longer cruise has got to be good news!

AKL, Walt Disney World, July 2017, AKL, Walt Disney World, August 2016, Washington DC, California (Disney) and New York, August 2015, AKL, Walt Disney World, August 2014, West Coast USA and Disney Aulani, Hawaii, August 2013, Old Key West, Walt Disney World, Oct 2012, West Coast USA, Aug 2011, New York, April 2011, May 2009, Port Orleans, Walt Disney World, Oct 2010, Disney Cruise, May 2010, POP Century, Walt Disney World, Nov 2008, May 2007, Oct 2005, Kissimee Oct 2003, Oct 1990
joandwayne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 10, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Lovely! As I was reading your post, i thought of recommending Judy (jdybsn) for any info but then I saw that she'd already posted!

Whatever one you choose, you will no doubt have a fabulous time. For me, I would also be tempted to have the wedding at Vero, especially as that was your first plan .. a honemoon on DCL would then be the icing on the wedding cake and if you could save money by having it at Vero, then that's extra spends at each port of call.

Are Chris's parents coming on the longer cruise too?
Old 28 Jan 10, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Oh Hun, that's fabulous news! I think i'd also be tempted to have the wedding at Vero! Sounds so romantic! xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread