Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 29 Aug 08, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
storey2008
Earning More Ears

dlp break...first timer

Hi, i have decided to go for the dlp getaway. instead of the disney cruise. Found a deal for cheyenne, 3nts 4days for £272. think this is a bargain. does not incl eurostar tho. want to book this seperate if i can get a better deal. i can't get on the eurostar website tho up until jan 09. i need dates and prices for the 5th of jan. what roughly do you reckon i will have to pay for 2 adults?
would recommend the cheyenne for 2 ad, a 3yrd old and a 10mth old?

can't wait to pursuade hubby to go in jan...freezing cold i know!
xx
storey2008 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 08, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
pvbmb01
Imagineer

pvbmb01's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sorry - can't help, I'm going for the first time in March, but we're flying ... just wanted to wish you luck with persuading your husband! xxx
Old 30 Aug 08, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
sarahc
VIP Dibber

sarahc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by storey2008 View Post
Hi, i have decided to go for the dlp getaway. instead of the disney cruise. Found a deal for cheyenne, 3nts 4days for £272. think this is a bargain. does not incl eurostar tho. want to book this seperate if i can get a better deal. i can't get on the eurostar website tho up until jan 09. i need dates and prices for the 5th of jan. what roughly do you reckon i will have to pay for 2 adults?
would recommend the cheyenne for 2 ad, a 3yrd old and a 10mth old?

can't wait to pursuade hubby to go in jan...freezing cold i know!
xx
I've not stayed there but the Cheyenne has great theming and often gets good reviews so I would say it's a good choice. It's fairly basic but you'll only be sleeping there so it doesn't matter really. One thing worth saying is that there is no kettle or fridge in the rooms.

Is the accommodation direct through the disneyland paris website as tickets are included if you do, making it a real bargain! Booking everything separately definitely works out cheaper.

My brother travelled on Eurostar last week to disney and he paid £149 for 2 adults so I'd say it would be around that price if you go for the standard, non-flexible ticket.

January is a good time to go as it's cheap and very quiet, you just have to go prepared with lots of layers on!

Other websites that may be useful include:
dlrpmagic
dlpfoodguide

Good luck persuading hubby!
Old 2 Sep 08, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
piglets pal
Apprentice Imagineer

piglets pal's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
hi there

we are going bacl to DLP for the 5th time and we go in DEC as you said its freezing so dress warmly we went and stayed at the Cheyenne last oct and the theming and hotel was fabulous we too DS 5 and DD 5 months and it was perfect for us we enjoyed the 10 min walk to and from the park every day as it was really easy.

would recommend it as our fav and we have stayed at the Santa Fe,Cheyenne and the sequoia lodge and we will always use the cheyenne.

happy planning
DLRP Dec 03 & 04 Santa Fe Aug 05,Sequoia Lodge Oct 07 Cheyenne, Jan 09 Santa Fe
piglets pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 08, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Peter H
VIP Dibber

We stayed at Sequoia Lodge so no idea about Cheyanne. I thought it was now possible to book the train through the DLP site when booking your holiday. I would ring Eurostar and ask as they may be able to help, they may not mind. Eurostar only really books 3 months ahead.
Have a great time.

DLP: day trips 2000, 03; Cheyenne Sep 09, Feb 11; Sequoia Lodge June 08, May 12; Elysee May 12, Jan 13, Sep 13; Disneyland Hotel Mar 15, Santa Fe Nov 16, Newport Bay Sep 17
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14 Other: DCL Disney Magic Sep 17

Trippies and videos from:
Orlando
DLP Cruise and other
Peter H is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 08, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post

I stayed at the Cheyenne in June this year, really enjoyed it. It is basic but well themed- but we hardly spent anytime there tbh we were at the parks all day and only used the hotel to sleep in and have breakfast.

Read my trip report if you want to know more
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 08, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post

We stayed in the Cheyenne when my eldest DS was 3 and he loved it. It is a great theme the the budding cowboy .
It is basic but has everything you need. The buses run regularly and it is within walking distance should you get a nice day. Breakfast was buffet style and plentiful. You also get guest appearances from the famous mouse and friends.
We went in Dec for Xmas and it was fantastic but freezing but that just adds to the whole experience in my opinion.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 08, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread