Old 13 Aug 18, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We are the Millers + 1, take 2 - day 10

I have a terrible night’s sleep, Edith woke at 3.30am for milk & then I didn’t managed to drift off again until 6am. Thankfully, Edith then slept until 9.15am.

We spent a while packing and feeding Edith before leaving at 11am in the direction of Disney Springs.

First though, we said good bye to the AKL, the most amazing hotel ever.

We headed into the new Disney Style shop as it had only opened the day before. We got some good pics with Edith & the giant Disney foods.

I grabbed a chocolate strawberry form the candy shop & we also head to Ghirardelli for the free chocolate. Hungry now, we discussed lunch. We both agreed, it had to be one last trip to Blaze pizza! Obsessed or what? We both had the same as last time except I added hot sauce to mine. We got a brownie too which was delicious. we might have eaten some before I took the photos

It was soon time to head to the airport, we filled the car up with $38 worth of gas and this was the only time we filled up! Why isn’t our gas that cheap? We set off a bit later than planned in the end but thankfully there was no traffic and we were soon checking in. Sanford airport was so quiet! We were through security and check in within about 5 minutes, Aaron had to have a pat down due to our baby milk being in non clear containers but that was fine. It seems there was a Tui flight to Bristol that hadn’t had any passengers so they split the Manchester flight over the 2 planes. 100 people on one and 50 on the other, lovely. Aaron grabbed some rum & spiced rum in duty free and then we head into the Royal Palm Lounge to relax. It wasn’t great in there but it was nice and quiet.

We were soon boarding. We had Premium seats & the third one next to us was free so we managed to pad it out for Edith & sit her in front of Peter Rabbit. She was asleep in no time. I watched the Greatest Showman again & Lady Bird, Aaron watched Planet of the Apes and the newest Batman. Aaron ate beef, I ate the side salad, it was actually really nice and the first in years I have eaten on a flight. The cheese & biscuits was great too & even the bread rolls was fresh! Overall, we were really impressed with Tui premium, much better than the Thomas Cooke equivalent we tried last year.

Edith was awake for a big chunk of the flight but fell asleep again for the last 2 hours. We landed on time, grabbed our bags, got the car with no issues and set off for home.

And that is that! We had another incredible holiday as a family of three. Thank you everyone who has made it to the end & sorry it took me so long, these babies are time consuming
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Thank you very much for once again doing a trippie I have enjoyed reading along

Edith is a little cutie

Joan
Old 13 Aug 18, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Loved your report.how lush does Edith look sleeping on the plane x
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Thank you for posting, have enjoyed reading along.
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Thanks for sharing Abi, Edith makes travelling with a baby look easy!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Nobles@WDW
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

WOW just binge read your whole trip report. Fab read, can’t wait to one day take our grandkids 😃
Travelodge Maingate East 1990, La Quinta Inn Lakeside 2004, Caribbean Beach Resort 2008, Old Key West Resort and Hard Rock Hotel 2011, Old Key West Resort and Hard Rock Hotel 2013 25th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Saratoga Springs Resort, Beach Club Villas and Anna Maria Island 2015 Saratoga Springs Resort September 2018
Nobles@WDW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for a great trip report
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Well done on finishing your report! You ain’t wrong about the time consuming bit.

Sounds like you all had a fabulous time. What a little Florida lover Edith is going to be as well <3

Hope your next trip isn’t too far away x
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Thank you very much for once again doing a trippie I have enjoyed reading along

Edith is a little cutie

Joan
Thanks for reading along, its likely to be my last for a while

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Loved your report.how lush does Edith look sleeping on the plane x
I know, super cute having her own seat Thankyou for reading along x

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Thank you for posting, have enjoyed reading along.
Thanks for reading & commenting x

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Thanks for sharing Abi, Edith makes travelling with a baby look easy!
She really was a dream baby. I wouldn't want to taker her now she is on the move. Holding her in one place to change her nappy is hard enough

Originally Posted by Nobles@WDW View Post
WOW just binge read your whole trip report. Fab read, can’t wait to one day take our grandkids 😃
Thankyou! It really is a magical place with children in tow!

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Thanks for a great trip report
Thanks for reading & commenting

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Well done on finishing your report! You ain’t wrong about the time consuming bit.

Sounds like you all had a fabulous time. What a little Florida lover Edith is going to be as well <3

Hope your next trip isn’t too far away x
I'm really not sure when we will be going again. I can't bear the thought of taking Edith on the flight now she is on the move! Maybe for her second birthday? Ooh tempting!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 19, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Aww the pic of Edith all tucked up on the flight is too adorable!

Great holiday xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List