Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We are the Millers (again). April / May 2019 - Day 13

Day 13

We woke up and made our way to Epcot again, catching the bus from Saratoga. This was the last time we did this to avoid the parking cost as we left the next day & I must say I would do it again. We saved ourselves £150 and it really wasn't any trouble whatsoever. I think the fact we were staying so close to DS made it easier and having a little wonder there each evening on our was home was actually really nice.

Anyway, back to today. We met up with Jon, Lisa, Caitlin and Ceci near Starbucks before heading towards World Showcase. France was our destination as Jon is obsessed with their baguettes. Aaron, Edith and I shared a baguette, a cheese and tomato slice and a Napolean. It was all delicious. France definitely have some of the best WS options for a snack.

We carried on around the world. It was really hot again so Aaron grabbed a fan and a beer from Japan and we then had another of the mixed meat sliders in the USA pavilion as it was so good last time.

We walked around the lake ending up in Norway as we had a Frozen FP but unfortunately the ride was down. Here we met up with Jeff & Danny, some friends of Jon and Lisa who we have spent time with before. They had flown over from Vancouver that morning. It was lovely to see them again as I thought we would miss them this trip.

As Frozen was down, we all head into Mexico instead and rode the Three Caballeros. Edith was loving it as usual. We then popped to the quick service for a sit down, some people grabbed some food but Aaron and I didn't need anything.

We managed to get a quick pic with Mexican Donald too which is always fun.

Onwards to Club Cool where we had some free coke. Here we said our goodbyes as we were all ready to head back to our hotels. Just before we left, the Frozen ride came back to life so Aaron, Edith and I head back over there for a final ride. We arranged to meet everyone else in Disney Springs later on.

The ride was brilliant as usual and I am so glad we managed one last ride as it was home time for us tomorrow.

We head out of the park, back to DS and home to the hotel where we all had a nap.

Back to Disney Springs and before we met up with the others we grabbed Edith a cheese quesadilla from the taco van. I snuck it into my handbag and head into the Hangar bar where Danny & Jeff had managed to grab the circular table in the diving bell. What a fab space to enjoy some food & drink.

We both grabbed a cocktail, although I have no notes to tell you what they were. We then had 3 of the menu items and shared them between the 3 of us. We went for the spicy popcorn chicken, the pretzel and some sort of slider. It was all delicious! we also munched on Edith's quesadilla which was amazing!

We had a really lovely time just chatting about life, holidays, Disney ect.

We head out after a while and wondered around Disney Springs. Lisa and Jon head off after a while so we said our goodbyes to them and then together with Jeff and Danny, we set off to the Poutine stand as Aaron was still feeling snacky. He had the regular Poutine and Jeff had something too. It was all enjoyable. We were flaking by now and so decided to head back and get packing. We said goodbye to Jeff and Danny and set off back to our hotel.

abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

I feel like I really need to try one of these infamous baguettes the France pavilion!

Such a lovely day, great to be able to meet up with everyone before you head home!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Jon is in my May TR too, he loves a meet up how cool that you got the best table at Jock Lindsays

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
ravenwing
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Jon is in my May TR too, he loves a meet up how cool that you got the best table at Jock Lindsays
I thought he seemed familiar!
ravenwing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
I feel like I really need to try one of these infamous baguettes the France pavilion!

Such a lovely day, great to be able to meet up with everyone before you head home!
The French bakery is incredible! So many yummy things to try

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
He's a TR whore

Originally Posted by ravenwing View Post
I thought he seemed familiar!
He pops up in a lot of trippys
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 19, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
A lovely last day!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

The pictures of the girls with the baguettes are so funny.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
A lovely last day!
Its always a bittersweet day isn't it.

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
The pictures of the girls with the baguettes are so funny.
Bread fiends! Just like me