Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 21 Jun 20, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
married2mm
Imagineer

married2mm's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Do you think there is any chance of free dining in 2021?

What is the latest with ddp?

Is it confirmed there are no dining plans until at least September 2021?
married2mm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

The current situation is that there are none but that could change. I think Disney are going down the worst case scenario route as reintroducing things will be easier. There’s not really any way to predict although I think dining plans will be back. Whether they’ll be free remains to be seen but there’s a lot of people falling out of love with Disney so it’ll depend on bookings for next year.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Mobile

Free dining is an incentive to draw people there. An incentive is unlikely to be needed in 2021 due to loads of people rescheduling and new bookings.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Poohbear
Earning More Ears

Poohbear's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Sadly In a word, No, not a chance. I don’t think there will even be a paid for dining plan.
Will we ever see it again? I’m not even sure about that. I think over the next few years there will be a lot of things won’t return and will be done differently.
Poohbear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
MissBunny
Getting Excited

I reckon it'll be back in some shape or form, but with the T&Cs completely changed to benefit Disney more than the customer
MissBunny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

No, too much uncertainty around international travel. They will focus on domestic market and things as NBA teams using the hotels to keep the revenue up
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
TheNDawg
Excited about Disney

Over the past few weeks Ive been going on VH and WDW Holidays websites to check if the free dining plan is up and see what the prices would be for November 2021 for our Honeymoon as we get married in October.

Today Ive checked on both sites and on WDW I can't go past September to check dates and the same for VH for Disney Resorts. Does anyone know why or what has changed since a few days ago?

Thank
TheNDawg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by TheNDawg View Post
Over the past few weeks Ive been going on VH and WDW Holidays websites to check if the free dining plan is up and see what the prices would be for November 2021 for our Honeymoon as we get married in October.

Today Ive checked on both sites and on WDW I can't go past September to check dates and the same for VH for Disney Resorts. Does anyone know why or what has changed since a few days ago?

Thank
At the moment reservations can't be made past 26th September. It's to do with the 50th anniversary which is 1st October.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneydreaming_
Proud to wear my Ears

I don't think there will be a free dining promo, but there may be the return of the paid for plan. It's a tough one to call and I think Disney will just wait and see.
Disneydreaming_ is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
TheNDawg
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
At the moment reservations can't be made past 26th September. It's to do with the 50th anniversary which is 1st October.
Hi

October 2021 and November 2021 were bookable though until Friday last week, I was just wondering why suddenly change that or if thered been news on why they've suddenly stopped taking bookings for then
TheNDawg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List