Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 22 Jun 20, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Dolphin9511
Very Serious Dibber

Disney Tickets disappeared from MDE

Help

I just went on MDE and my tickets have disappeared and when I try to re-link them it says that the numbers I am putting in from the tickets have already been linked to an account.

I looked on the PC on the Disney World site and in magic bands and cards it says on there that it is active

Will I still be able to book park reservations with it like this, or is there something else I need to do

Any help would be much appreciated
Dolphin9511 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Dolphin9511 View Post
Help

I just went on MDE and my tickets have disappeared and when I try to re-link them it says that the numbers I am putting in from the tickets have already been linked to an account.

I looked on the PC on the Disney World site and in magic bands and cards it says on there that it is active

Will I still be able to book park reservations with it like this, or is there something else I need to do

Any help would be much appreciated

People have said their tix have disappeared then reappeared. Might help to try logging in and out?
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Dolphin9511
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks, I have done that several times and nothing different is happening, they were definitely there a couple of weeks ago.

I do feel a bit better now that it is not just me though, I cant actually believe I have to reserve a park for next May/June
Dolphin9511 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Dolphin9511
Very Serious Dibber

Anyone know what I need to do about this ?

Do I need to call them and get them to do something ?

I would really appreciate any help or advice, I need to get these tickets re-linked before Sunday so I can book our days in the parks
Old 23 Jun 20, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Anyone know what I need to do about this ?

Do I need to call them and get them to do something ?

I would really appreciate any help or advice, I need to get these tickets re-linked before Sunday so I can book our days in the parks
Are the tickets showing on the app on your phone? Or are you on a PC?
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Dolphin9511
Very Serious Dibber

They arent showing anywhere - but when I log in on my PC and into the magicband and card section they say active - but not showing on the tickets
Old 23 Jun 20, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Mobile

They arent showing anywhere - but when I log in on my PC and into the magicband and card section they say active - but not showing on the tickets
Peoples tix have disappeared and reappeared. You aren't the only one.x
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Dolphin9511
Very Serious Dibber

Finally got this sorted out - well nearly anyway - 3hrs and 55 mins on the phone to Disney, only to be told it wasn't their problem and it was a vendor issue, got on to Orlando attraction tickets to be told that it was a Disney issue and they un-linked a massive batch of their tickets, but had told them that they had re-linked them all, an email from vendor and tickets have been re-linked, but now they are only showing as expiring on 14/01/21, another on-line chat with vendor and they have emailed Disney again to get them to extend, fingers crossed this all happens before Sunday