Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Nov 20, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Excellent. Just have to get there to use it !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

Originally Posted by DonnaD View Post
It is about time. I wish they would do one from the Contemporary to the TTC. Although it is a fair way, I would walk instead of standing for an hour in huge crowds trying to get my daughter's wheelchair on a ferry after the fireworks.
How far would it be via grand Floridian and poly?
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 20, 01:01 AM  
Link to this Post
lov2dibb
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 11
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Yippee!
I have a few days booked there in April and it'll be so nice to walk to the Magic Kingdom.
lov2dibb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 20, 04:42 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
Quite far tbh. I have done GF to TTC and it does take awhile. I will probably try it once my daughter's electric wheels are fixed.
Old 21 Nov 20, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Great news, so it opened quicker than some were speculating. Let’s hope our Easter trip is on as we are booked at VGF but I’m not convinced it will be yet but with the good vaccine news, who knows.
Old 21 Nov 20, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Great news, so it opened quicker than some were speculating. Let’s hope our Easter trip is on as we are booked at VGF but I’m not convinced it will be yet but with the good vaccine news, who knows.
I'm only slightly jealous! Have a fab time, I'm sure Easter will be fine!
Old 21 Nov 20, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
I'm only slightly jealous! Have a fab time, I'm sure Easter will be fine!
I wish I had the same condfidence but thanks for your positive vibes! We have also booked the Confidente on Miami Beach for a good price, fully cancellable so we have a good holiday lined up. Even the Premier Inn at Heathrow was a bargain at £30 or whatever it was.

I am thinking this walkway may be really good for running on as well- you will be able to put together a good run now, GF to Poly, around all the grounds, down to the end of the walkway and back- for the people who enjoy such things.

Really elevates VGF for me this, as the monorail I am not a fan of using it takes forever in my experience. Like looking at the Monorail though.

Edited at 12:00 PM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 20, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’m hoping to book at VGF for August. First morning, when I’m up stupidly early, I’m planning to get myself a large Joffrey’s coffee and take this walk whilst watching the sunrise over the Magic Kingdom. And I shall be happy in my happy place.
Old 21 Nov 20, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I wish I had the same condfidence but thanks for your positive vibes! We have also booked the Confidente on Miami Beach for a good price, fully cancellable so we have a good holiday lined up. Even the Premier Inn at Heathrow was a bargain at £30 or whatever it was.

I am thinking this walkway may be really good for running on as well- you will be able to put together a good run now, GF to Poly, around all the grounds, down to the end of the walkway and back- for the people who enjoy such things.

Really elevates VGF for me this, as the monorail I am not a fan of using it takes forever in my experience. Like looking at the Monorail though.
Haha, you're welcome! If we don't have hope then what do we have hey!

Good that everything is fully refundable. Hopefully you won't have to cancel anything though.

My trip to Dubai next month is fully refundable but as I'm an eternal optimist I've convinced myself that we're going
Old 23 Nov 20, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
I saw something on Facebook that estimated it at 30 min if you knew how to navigate the shortest path through the resorts and didn't stop to look around. Sounds about right to me.