Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 1 Nov 20, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

All booked for July I can’t wait! 🙌🏻

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 20, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

I can’t bring myself to buy tickets just yet. So no reservations for us.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 20, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
AdmiralJack
Imagineer

We have made them for October next year. No trouble getting what we want.

One thing that i did wonder was what the situation will be if and when waterparks open-will we need to book a day there as well, and if so will it requiring cancelling a day in a theme park-or shall Disney acknowledge that a lot of people go to both a waterpark and a theme park on the same day, and somehow allow people to book a certain number of water parks on days that already have a theme park res?

Just incase we need to cancel an entire day for a waterpark, we have booked 2 extra days at our least favorite park which we will cancel and replace with whatever waterpark is open, if necessary.
AdmiralJack is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 20, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
The waltons
Excited about Disney

The waltons's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I know no one is a fortune teller. I’ve stayed off all talk of holidays for months. Does anyone think restrictions will be lifted by next October . Really tempted to book
Old 3 Nov 20, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
AdmiralJack
Imagineer

I think its probable that at the very least you will be allowed into the country. I wouldnt be surprised if, assuming there is a vaccination, Disney will require a proof of vaccination to gain entry, and still be enforcing social distancing and face masks.
AdmiralJack is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 20, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

As we were supposed to go last may, we still have our park tickets, we have booked to go in Oct 21, and I have made park reservations, can always alter later on, but once availability is gone, it’s gone. I always miss out, determined not to this time.
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Fraser789
Very Serious Dibber

We have booked to go in September next year but with all the changes at Disney I don't know if we will even get tickets for it yet. It just doesn't seem worth to money to at the mintute. We are definately doing Universal and all the Seaworld parks.
Fraser789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Im unsure why people get so hungup about booking parks, if your booking fast passes you know what park you want to visit so whats the difference!
We are all sorted for October 21 😃
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by The waltons View Post
I know no one is a fortune teller. I’ve stayed off all talk of holidays for months. Does anyone think restrictions will be lifted by next October . Really tempted to book
We are booked (before all this kicked off) but have decided if still masks we wont go, so decision due July 21! Got insurance on tickets so will get that money back but would lose holiday deposit. I would rather that though than spend thousands and not feel the magic.
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
Im unsure why people get so hungup about booking parks, if your booking fast passes you know what park you want to visit so whats the difference!
We are all sorted for October 21 😃
A lot of us change our plans when we're out there. I'm not in the best of health and sometimes cancel plans on the day if I wake up feeling poorly. The park reservation system makes it difficult to use those plans on a different day. Eg, say I have a day booked at AK. I wake up feeling ill and cancel AK. If I have a spare day, if AK is fully reserved that day I can't go.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List