Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 31 Oct 20, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile Buying/returning using klarna

Just wondering has anyone ever bought anything using klarna but then returned it?

I always get stressed returning anything via post/delivery services. I know the parcel has arrived back but how does the refund process work - is it all handled behind the scenes?
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 20, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ellelledee View Post
Just wondering has anyone ever bought anything using klarna but then returned it?

I always get stressed returning anything via post/delivery services. I know the parcel has arrived back but how does the refund process work - is it all handled behind the scenes?
If you have the app (presumably it’s somewhere on the webpage too), you can log on and register that you’ve returned the item and it pauses the statement coming out to you. I then just received notification that the return had been delivered and my account went back to zero. I think it’s a great idea for clothes!
Old 31 Oct 20, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by loola30 View Post
If you have the app (presumably it’s somewhere on the webpage too), you can log on and register that you’ve returned the item and it pauses the statement coming out to you. I then just received notification that the return had been delivered and my account went back to zero. I think it’s a great idea for clothes!
Hiya - thankyou for your reply. I do have the app and could see the item but didn’t know how to report a return.
I was a bit worried because my daughter had a delivery from DPD yesterday and they delivered to wrong house - we got a picture of a woman accepting my daughters parcel so it’s made me really stressed about the delivery in case it was returned to wrong place.
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 20, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Does it give you the option to 'report a return' if you click through to the purchase on the app? Did you get a tracking number on the return?
Old 31 Oct 20, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

Does it give you the option to 'report a return' if you click through to the purchase on the app? Did you get a tracking number on the return?
Yeah I have reported my return and added the return. It’s suspended my statement
Old 31 Oct 20, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Ellelledee View Post
Yeah I have reported my return and added the return. It’s suspended my statement
Great. Once they have processed it, your account will then show zero for that purchase
Old 3 Nov 20, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

Great. Once they have processed it, your account will then show zero for that purchase
Hey Loola - my return has been reviewed and my Klarna says PAID but what about my refund from Klarna? Obviously it’s showing I no longer owe but what about the first instalment that I have already paid?
Old 3 Nov 20, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Oh sorry I didn’t realise you had already made a payment. I’m not too sure how it works that way round I’m afraid 😔