Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 22 Jun 20, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
disneygirl1985
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by WindwoodBay View Post
Should be on a DCL to Hawaii right now. We also have a double dip Castaway Cay trip for end of August & rescheduled Hawaii to Panama in November. This is the 1st week I have been thinking we may miss September
We are also on the Panama Canal Disney Wonder Cruise in November, assuming it goes ahead we can have an owners meet up
Old 23 Jun 20, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

We have booked a Europe cruise (not Disney) in September so still have hope that some may restart. River cruising has restarted and this is a small ship so you never know.
Old 23 Jun 20, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Carnival Valor magic and breeze ...

A cruise ship car park!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

I’ve just booked a Carnival cruise for May , they had some ridiculously cheap deals.
We’ve cancelled MSC for this September and rebooked it for next September, more to preserve the deposit for now as they were awful to deal with administratively . May just lose the deposit on that one but by the time we decide it’s so long it’s effectively dead money.
Everything else was either cancel able with no charges or credits we can easily use even airport lounges . Flights lm just waiting for our return to open up to book and they come with a free change (dates and destination ) . So pleased I booked our BA flights for September on an AA codeshare as their greater flexibility has made things easier.
Good to have *something* in place to look forward to.
We’ve talked about Europe for September but I’m in no rush .
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caj View Post

Carnival Valor magic and breeze ...

A cruise ship car park!
Is this Devon ?
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
Is this Devon ?
Weymouth harbour from southbourne.
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

2 x Cunard and 3 x P&O in Weymouth harbour recently ...
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
WindwoodBay
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneygirl1985 View Post
We are also on the Panama Canal Disney Wonder Cruise in November, assuming it goes ahead we can have an owners meet up
Fingers crossed. Out August cruise has just been cancelled so just Panama left now. Really need a holiday and villa trip right now!
WindwoodBay is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

I think Carnival Group are looking to resurrect programme for Caribbean 20/21 cruises. (My personal opinion) So a telling point will be if the ships make the trans-Atlantic crossing in October. If they do it will be a very positive indicator. I’ll keep my eye on what Britannia does in October.
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Nesbits
Very Serious Dibber

May 2021 hopefully. We were booked on the Disney Dream 21/9/20 for a 4 night Bahama cruise then a week at Wilderness Lodge. That is now all cancelled we have moved the cruise booking to a Baja cruise from San Diego to Mexico For 4 nights and on the Wonder (I think), fingers crossed.

We have cruised before once, loved it and will again.
Nesbits is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List