Notices

Old 25 Feb 20, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
bloominadversit
Getting Excited

Return of the Spoooooky Nugs - Sept Oct 2020- CANCELLED

Update: 29th May. Original post removed, as I’m don’t need the reminder right now.

Following Disney’s announcements of the changes to the Disney holiday experience for the foreseeable future we have taken the difficult decision to cancel our holiday.

Edited at 10:52 AM.
bloominadversit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great start to your pre trippy! Sounds like you’ve got a great holiday planned! I like your commitment to watching every Star Wars film! I defiantly couldn’t do that 🙈

Well done for getting the flights at a price you were happy with! Look forward to hearing more about your plans
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
bloominadversit
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
Great start to your pre trippy! Sounds like you’ve got a great holiday planned! I like your commitment to watching every Star Wars film! I defiantly couldn’t do that 🙈

Well done for getting the flights at a price you were happy with! Look forward to hearing more about your plans
Thank you!

Well I had Chris watch all 8 Harry Potters before Universal and he said he was so happy he did, so he’s convinced I need the same with Star Wars!
bloominadversit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Feb 20, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds like a great plan! We go at the end of October so will look forward to reading about how your planning goes
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
bloominadversit
Getting Excited

Update 1 - 29th March

Hope everyone is keeping well given the circumstances. We hit 6 months til our trip a couple of days ago, and we're keeping a positive attitude that it will go ahead. We are however braced for bigger crowds than anticipated, given the number of rebookings, so we're double and triple checking our plans at every stage to make sure they are water tight.

I just wrote a list of all our ADRs, ahead of our ADR day on Tuesday. One of the benefits of being forced to work from home means I'll be around to book these! I'm hoping we'll be able to get everything we want - I'll let you know how it goes! I've saved all the restaurants to the wish list, and made sure the credit card is up to date. Alarm set, ready to fire!

In other news we picked our Magicbands. I was concerned that if we went for special ones and they were out of stock we'd end up with plain grey, so I went for yellow and Chris picked blue.

Finally, I watched my first Star Wars last night (Episode IV). I rated it 7/10, I thought it had aged well and the plot was decent. Although iconic, I thought the text on screen was a bit lazy to set the scene although I imagine if they had acted it out the film would be another 2 hours longer!

Thanks for all the comments so far - I'll update post Tuesday with any successes!