Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 May 19, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rding View Post
Could I ask which brand you use and how you take it? It seems like the new snake oil and that there's a million brands and some outrageous claims of what it does. Its something id like to try for my arthritis but wary of what to get and from where as the stuff I did get had zero effect.
I use Hempassion, it's in the form of drops i put under my tongue. if i'm maintaining and not being overly active i use abut 3-5 drops 2x a day. before i go to WDW i ramp up a bit with at least 5 drops 2x a day.
I use for pain in my ankles, i have extra bone in the ankle joints that 'grate' on me so i get pain from that and then swelling when bad and then pain from swollen ankles!

Hempassion come in a few strengths and they do an ointment rub also. i use the rub when very bad! look at Hempassion website, what kind of pain relief are you on now?
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 19, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Kpzorse
Excited about Disney

Kpzorse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by Vikkicat View Post
I wouldn't take it to the parks, but i was really concerned i would not be able to take it to Florida with me. i take it for pain management - i don't want to go back onto tramadol and be a zombie again

Will keep an eye out and repost after the 1st when wwe know more
I'm the same, I'd just like to take it with me more for peace of mind than anything!

Sept '18 - POFQ, March '18- AKL, DLP Feb '18- Cheyenne, Sept '16- POR, Feb '15- CBR
Kpzorse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 19, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Rding
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Originally Posted by Vikkicat View Post
I use Hempassion, it's in the form of drops i put under my tongue. if i'm maintaining and not being overly active i use abut 3-5 drops 2x a day. before i go to WDW i ramp up a bit with at least 5 drops 2x a day.
I use for pain in my ankles, i have extra bone in the ankle joints that 'grate' on me so i get pain from that and then swelling when bad and then pain from swollen ankles!

Hempassion come in a few strengths and they do an ointment rub also. i use the rub when very bad! look at Hempassion website, what kind of pain relief are you on now?
Im not on any pain meds. Its in one of my hands and only came on last year. Winter was a pain and if I knocked it I definitely knew about it. I was given some cream by the doctors which contained chilli so once it was on I couldn't touch anything for ages. Its not bad at the moment with it being warmer. Just interested in peoples success stories with it either by vape or oil.
Rding is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 19, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

it's good you are thinking what you an do with Hemp rather than conventional pain killers I don't vape but use the rub in and oral oils
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List