Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Dec 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
AJ1
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Vinniecat View Post
Glad to read this as I ordered some this morning. When I ordered them it said I could pick them up on Sunday from Argos but since then I had an email saying they might not be available until the 30th so I am a bit gutted.

I can’t find them in stock anywhere, the Apple store has delivery on 23rd January!
AJ1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 19, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

Originally Posted by AJ1 View Post
I can’t find them in stock anywhere, the Apple store has delivery on 23rd January!
Argos are still saying limited stock order now collect from Sunday 22nd, unfortunately it doesn't guarantee that date though. Edited to add Actually looking at my text it says they should be available on Sunday but I have until the 30th to collect them as I paid on ordering.

Edited at 09:50 PM.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 19, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
AJ1
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Vinniecat View Post
Argos are still saying limited stock order now collect from Sunday 22nd, unfortunately it doesn't guarantee that date though. Edited to add Actually looking at my text it says they should be available on Sunday but I have until the 30th to collect them as I paid on ordering.
Thank you, I’m getting not in stock for collection or delivery in my area, I’ll keep trying!
AJ1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 19, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

Originally Posted by AJ1 View Post
Thank you, I’m getting not in stock for collection or delivery in my area, I’ll keep trying!
Good luck.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 19, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MillieMoo23 View Post
I would like to buy some new in-ear headphones and contemplating buying the airpods pro, but wondering whether they are worth the £249 price tag? Any other suggestions
Simple answer.. No, they are not worth it.
People just end up losing one of them and then have to get another pair. Big rip off by Apple.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 19, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

I've got the Creative Outlier Air pods. They have really good sound. They're not perfect but they are excellent.
Currently selling for £59 from Creative Labs.
Old 19 Dec 19, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by bighal View Post
People just end up losing one of them and then have to get another pair. Big rip off by Apple.
Why is it a rip off if people are careless and lose one ( or both)? I “lost” a pair of Bose over ear headphones ( left them on a plane... me the careless one! ) So are Bose rip off too ?
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 19, 12:38 AM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by bighal View Post
Why is it a rip off if people are careless and lose one ( or both)? I “lost” a pair of Bose over ear headphones ( left them on a plane... me the careless one! ) So are Bose rip off too ?

I tried a pair but don’t like the in ear feeling. Quality sound I do admit but not for me. Nice kit tho.
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 19, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
MillieMoo23
Getting Excited

John Lewis has them back in stock online and available for delivery and click and collect. Time to decide whether to get them!
MillieMoo23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 19, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Rding
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

centresdirect/p-34257-...0xm3sce7a.aspx
I posted about these on another thread. Cracking price for some highly rated buds. Mine came and they were brand new.
Rding is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List