Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Apr 20, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Kawaii
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Hi I ordered it from the Lay Z Spa website but it’s saying mid July so they’re currently not in stock.
They did have a bigger more expensive one in stock though.
Ah thanks
That's great.
Kawaii is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 20, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Kawaii View Post
Where did you order from, we can't find any in stock anywhere?
Was going to ask same thing 👍
Old 20 Apr 20, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
We used to have a proper hot tub at our last house and two years ago bought an inflatable Intex and I must say we were pleasantly surprised with how good it is.
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 20, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Dawnfletch
slightly serious Dibber

Dawnfletch's Reviews
Mobile

My DH has been wanting a hot tub for a couple of years now. I kept saying no we won't use it. With not knowing if we will get to go away this year. I said shall we get one & that can be our holiday. So we have looked on line & nowhere has them in stock. So I guess it's just keep looking. Hopefully we might get lucky next month.
Old 20 Apr 20, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Sweets
like a dog with a bone

Mobile

We were meant to be in Florida for my birthday this year. Now I’m thinking we’ll get a hot tub instead.

Port Orleans Riverside ~ Oct 2012
Hard Rock Hotel (no Disney!) ~ Aug 2016
New York, Sheraton NY Times Square ~ Feb 2017
Santorini, Dana Villas ~ Aug 2017
Yacht Club ~ Sept 2018
Caribbean Cruise, P&O ~ Mar 2019
Caribbean Beach Resort ~ May 2022 & May 2023
Drury Plaza (first adults only trip!) ~ Aug 2024

Sweets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 20, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Rding
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

I managed to get a Lay-z- spa St Moritz last week it wasn't the one I was after but beggars can't be choosers! I actually wanted a Canadian spa but they are out of stock as well as are some of the cheaper more permeant types. They had a one I liked the look of at Costco but it quickly went out of stock so I contacted the makers directly and he said that Costco had placed more than a 100 orders and that he was going to have to let the majority of the people down.
Im a member of a FB group which is informative on stock and also how to keep costs down and here's some of the ways people have found them.
Use stock informer and set up an alert
Check Very they have regular restocks same with Argos
Ring round The Range stores ( I found mine this way even though when I went they were not on the shop floor but kept in the back)
B and M seem to have stock coming in regularly have a look on a night on the app and get there early if stock is showing.
Set up an alert on Hot Uk deals Amazon had a few last week(sold out in minutes)
Be aware they eat electricity. You can try to minimise it using insulation but be prepared to see your bills rise.
Rding is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 20, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

Mobile

We love our lazy spa Paris we got last year from the range it seats 4 to 6 and has lights with remote got it for 400 I think x
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 20, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks everyone😘 will have to put it on hold as I can't get what I want. Might have to buy a paddling pool to tide us over 😄😂
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 20, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
borntoshop
Imagineer

JTF wholesalers have them or had them. We've had the lazy spa Paris for a couple of years now, just expensive to warm water but they re very nice. Order the test strips in advance if using Amazon though.
borntoshop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 20, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie29
Apprentice Imagineer

We’ve had ours a few weeks - lazy spa Paris and we love it! Have the heat on lower during the day for the little one and when she’s done we crank it up to 40 degrees so it’s hot for us of an evening.. best thing we’ve ever bought ... keep looking I’m sure the likes of B&M will stock up soon. Argos have delivery dates for 3 weeks time which isn’t too bad!
minnie29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List