Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 5 May 20, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Well done SeaWorld - Annual Passes

We have a Bronze and a Silver Annual Pass.

Both have been extended to the end of the year

PLUS

The Bronze has been upgraded to a Silver (means we can take someone for free)

The Silver has been upgraded to a Gold (means we can take 2 people for free) plus an Animal Encounter.

If we get to visit in September or November I'll offer up those 3 free tickets on the Dibb.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Perkins
Excited about Disney

Hi,

Thanks for your post re Annual Passes.

Just wondered where did you obtain your information please - did you contact them or is there somewhere detailed on the website as I cannot seem to find anything specific.

We have Silver annual passes that were due to expire Mid Sept.

Thanks.
Old 30 Jun 20, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

They have upgraded all annual passes one level and extended them by 3 months. We can now go to Bush Gardens and Aquatica as well which Is a fantastic deal for us as locals. However unless you are planning on meeting up with a Dibber on a specific day you can not easily give away the free tickets. They have to be collected from a machine on the day of use. They are fantastic for bringing a friend but aren't really transferable to anyone you aren't with.

We have used them to bring friends of my 14 year old, one of whom lives in a motel and would never normally get to go. My 17 year old is using one this week to bring a friend who has worked for Disney and Universal but hasn't been to SW in over 10 years.
Old 30 Jun 20, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Perkins View Post
Hi,

Thanks for your post re Annual Passes.

Just wondered where did you obtain your information please - did you contact them or is there somewhere detailed on the website as I cannot seem to find anything specific.

We have Silver annual passes that were due to expire Mid Sept.

Thanks.
It was in an email from them.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Anyone tried to get an extension in to next year? I will try them later, but if anyone has experience of what they might offer that would be useful.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm very impressed by this ...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cuxi View Post
I'm very impressed by this ...
It is a great offer if you are going again in 2020!

I think with the days added to the back of our passes they will expire on about 5th feb. We are now booked to go again 9-20th. Just hoping they extend or pause them in some way!
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
randc
Imagineer

randc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Mobile

We have passes we had upgraded last year hoping to use this august. Ive emailed them hoping like universal we could use next year when we have rescheduled our trip. Extending this year doesnt really help us. We have not heard anything back. Think i will chase again.
Old 9 Aug 20, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 2point View Post
We have a Bronze and a Silver Annual Pass.

Both have been extended to the end of the year

PLUS

The Bronze has been upgraded to a Silver (means we can take someone for free)

The Silver has been upgraded to a Gold (means we can take 2 people for free) plus an Animal Encounter.

If we get to visit in September or November I'll offer up those 3 free tickets on the Dibb.
I contacted Seaworld as it looks unlikely we'd be able to visit this year before they expire (6th Dec 2020). They have extended the tickets to 31st Dec 2021, so we will get another two uses of them, May 2021 and Dec 2021. Very happy with the service and response. Well done Seaworld.
Old 9 Aug 20, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
randc
Imagineer

randc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Mobile

Originally Posted by 2point View Post
I contacted Seaworld as it looks unlikely we'd be able to visit this year before they expire (6th Dec 2020). They have extended the tickets to 31st Dec 2021, so we will get another two uses of them, May 2021 and Dec 2021. Very happy with the service and response. Well done Seaworld.
What number did you ring. When i phoned i was offered nothing.