Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 29 Aug 20, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
I am still a few episodes behind and have just watched the commitment ceremony. Dear god! I wanted to reach into the telly to give Tracey a good dose of self respect. I would have told that scumbag to jog right on. I can't believe she couldn't see through him. And Davina... well she's just got yo-yo drawers!
Yo yo drawers

Disney332
Old 31 Aug 20, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

The absolute brazenness of Davina tonight was breathtaking.What a horrible self centred narcissist
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 20, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Freebird
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Well that was an interesting dinner party!

Dean has sunk even lower by trying to convince everyone there that Ryan had given him his blessing to go after Davina so glad that Telv stood up to him and said he didn't believe him.

And as for Davina she is just shameless, as long as she is happy and gets what she wants no one else matters!

Tomorrow night should be good but we all know that Ryan is going to say leave and davina will say stay. Hope Ryan just walks out if that happens they can't force him to stay
Freebird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 20, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
The absolute brazenness of Davina tonight was breathtaking.What a horrible self centred narcissist
Totally agree. She is totally unbelievable. Tracy was right, Davina didn’t take any flack for what she did.
Cutiepie is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 20, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

I've just caught up with the dinner party. Well, that was an eye opener wasn't it! The brass neck of Davina and Dean! I wish someone would give Tracey a backbone so she would dump him. Davina has just earned herself a 'reputation' with the entire population of Australia.
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 20, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I googled Davina after she left. She is all in love now with a chap and even has a little girl.
Old 3 Sep 20, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ciano View Post
I googled Davina after she left. She is all in love now with a chap and even has a little girl.
I did the same!

Ryan went on I'm a Celebrity Australia and was romantically linked with Charlotte Crosby from Geordie Shore. I have never watched it, but know who she is.

They are not on speaking terms now though!
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 20, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Ooo I’m off to have a google!😂
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 20, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Be careful i googled last season so I knew none of them stayed together b4 season ended and I ruined it for myself.

I only googled Davina married at first sight this time so only got her story!
Old 5 Sep 20, 01:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ciano View Post
Be careful i googled last season so I knew none of them stayed together b4 season ended and I ruined it for myself.

I only googled Davina married at first sight this time so only got her story!
Yes we made sure we didn't google last time until all over, although my daughter did and knew who was still together.

She just kept quiet about it.
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List