Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning
My RCI October 2021 cruise now has 25% off drinks packages

23 Sep 20, 06:19 PM
    Dinglebert
    Imagineer
    Dinglebert is online now Boy Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • Been keeping a twice weekly lookout on for discounts. Website was down for a couple of days and came back for me today with 25% off the drinks packages. This puts them only 15 more expensive for the week than in 2018. Will keep a eye out for Black Friday deals but its very early to start reductions. Had the cabin credit for it woud have been rude not to.

The package was 32 a day, which give RCI drink prices is a good deal.
    24 Sep 20, 07:40 AM
    gismo1554
    Imagineer
    gismo1554 is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • That's a good deal! I wonder when the Black Friday deals will come out? I'm never sure if they start releasing them early to try and level out the traffic
    Solo cruise & wdw
    27 Sep 20, 11:23 PM
    Just_Pete
    Excited about Disney
    Just_Pete is offline Boy Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • I have a transatlantic booked on Harmony with them for next year, but no way I am getting the drinks package for that. Even with the current discount it's still 1004. For the two of us in the cabin.

Once I was onboard I would be determined to get my moneys worth, and be necking it every day. That's fine on a 7 day cruise. But for 14 days. I'd be worried about my liver and state of mind when I disembark in Florida!
    Annual getaway
    27 Sep 20, 11:33 PM
    cheekydeeky
    Apprentice Imagineer
    cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • Quote Dinglebert
    Been keeping a twice weekly lookout on for discounts. Website was down for a couple of days and came back for me today with 25% off the drinks packages. This puts them only 15 more expensive for the week than in 2018. Will keep a eye out for Black Friday deals but its very early to start reductions. Had the cabin credit for it woud have been rude not to.

The package was 32 a day, which give RCI drink prices is a good deal.
    Book it now. If the price goes down you can cancel and rebook. We did that three times last year and eventually got the full package for 32.08 (or maybe 32.07) per person per day.
    2017; 3 gingers and an odd one
DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now