Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Oct 20, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

We moved ours to March otherwise we’d have lost 120 points so still hoping to go.
Old 24 Oct 20, 01:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

We are booked for early April. Absolutely nothing we can do as our flights, as with most people, are non-refundable. Maybe Virgin might let us move them again next year but who knows.

Just trying not to dwell on it.
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 20, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyElles
Excited about Disney

Booked for end of March... however we have reward flights and are using our DVC points so fairly low risk... we may lose some DVC points that are expiring but decided that it was worth a go.
Disney Magic: 2019, 2021, 2022
DVC owner since 2018
DisneyElles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 20, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

So quite a few of us

The way I look at it is gotta keep trying...

We also have a cruise booked from Miami in August after which we hope to stay at Disney for about 2 weeks.

Been lucky enough to get to Rhodes in August and Cyprus earlier this month and have just booked Lanzarote for the end of November - but none of these trips scratch my itch to get back to the USA

Fingers crossed for us all!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 20, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Melvin Pearce
Imagineer

Melvin Pearce's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We are hoping that we can go in March to just do some jobs, painting etc at the villa.

Keeping out fingers crossed if not later in the year

Melvin and Lesley
Old 24 Oct 20, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordieprincess
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
So quite a few of us

The way I look at it is gotta keep trying...

We also have a cruise booked from Miami in August after which we hope to stay at Disney for about 2 weeks.

Been lucky enough to get to Rhodes in August and Cyprus earlier this month and have just booked Lanzarote for the end of November - but none of these trips scratch my itch to get back to the USA

Fingers crossed for us all!
You’ve done well! We haven’t been abroad since spending new year in DLP and won’t be getting away at all this year now - it’s killing me!
Geordieprincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 20, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Geordieprincess View Post
You’ve done well! We haven’t been abroad since spending new year in DLP and won’t be getting away at all this year now - it’s killing me!
You'd hate to be me then. For financial reasons I didn't go on holiday for 10 years when I was in my 20s/30s. It didn't kill me. On the contrary it made me really appreciate what I had - a roof over my head, food on the table. So many people don't have these things. Holidays are a luxury, very enjoyable but still a luxury.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 20, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Melvin Pearce View Post
We are hoping that we can go in March to just do some jobs, painting etc at the villa.

Keeping out fingers crossed if not later in the year

Melvin and Lesley
We are the same. Should have gone last month, but hoping for March. If not, it will probably be September- that will be two years since we were at the villa.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 20, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Fingers crossed here for Easter,had August cancelled, expecting December cancellation any day now too.
nadya is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 20, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
carolmc
Imagineer

We are booked for March 2021 and I'd be very hopeful that we can go then