Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 20, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
#11
smithlane
VIP Dibber
 
smithlane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 15
I've so enjoyed reading your report, with Anji's trippy too it has given me plenty of food for thought to make a plan for us in a couple of years. There's just too many places we want to visit in the US!
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
#12
Cutiepie
Dibbing with Tink
 
Cutiepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 09
Thank you for taking the time to write your report & sharing your holiday with us. It is not an area of the US that I know anything about however after reading your report I think it is an area that we would really enjoy.

So thank you
Cutiepie is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
#13
katiebaz
Thread Starter
Very Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Feb 13

katiebaz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
I've so enjoyed reading your report, with Anji's trippy too it has given me plenty of food for thought to make a plan for us in a couple of years. There's just too many places we want to visit in the US!
Us too! Thank you so much for your comments too. I have really enjoyed your California report as we fancy that either next year or the year after.
katiebaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
#14
katiebaz
Thread Starter
Very Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Feb 13

katiebaz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Thank you for taking the time to write your report & sharing your holiday with us. It is not an area of the US that I know anything about however after reading your report I think it is an area that we would really enjoy.

So thank you
Thank you so much and so pleased you enjoyed reading. It is such a fabulous place to visit and hope you get the chance soon.
katiebaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 20, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
#15
Sparksy72
Dibbing with Tink
 
Sparksy72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 14

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thank you so much for your very informative report. I love all your beautiful pictures and it wonderful to see how many amazing National Parks you managed to visit and explore. Very inspiring thank you!
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 20, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
#16
katiebaz
Thread Starter
Very Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Feb 13

katiebaz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Thank you so much for your very informative report. I love all your beautiful pictures and it wonderful to see how many amazing National Parks you managed to visit and explore. Very inspiring thank you!
Thank you for your all lovely comments and glad you enjoyed reading. We loved our visit, especially the national parks and the memories are keeping us going this summer.
katiebaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 20, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
#17
jobelly
Dibbing with Tink
 
jobelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 10
Thanks so much for taking time to write the report. Iíve loved reading it and always fancied seeing that whole area and also fancied Seattle since watching greys anatomy. Although I had to google the gum wall and have never seen anything so disgusting.
All the views look amazing and definitely a trip I want to do, it must have been so exiting but scary to see the bear so close.
I saw the photo of you kayaking in Croatia and were wondering whether to book Croatia to replace our Florida holiday, did you find enough to do? Iím not used to a sit around holiday so like to keep busy. Weíve seen a villa in a place called cavtat.
__________________
Jobelly
jobelly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 20, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
#18
katiebaz
Thread Starter
Very Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Feb 13

katiebaz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
Thanks so much for taking time to write the report. Iíve loved reading it and always fancied seeing that whole area and also fancied Seattle since watching greys anatomy. Although I had to google the gum wall and have never seen anything so disgusting.
All the views look amazing and definitely a trip I want to do, it must have been so exiting but scary to see the bear so close.
I saw the photo of you kayaking in Croatia and were wondering whether to book Croatia to replace our Florida holiday, did you find enough to do? Iím not used to a sit around holiday so like to keep busy. Weíve seen a villa in a place called cavtat.
Thank you so much and glad you enjoyed the report. We loved the Pacific Northwest so much and hope you get to visit.

We also donít like to sit around on holiday and like to keep busy. We did find quite a bit to do in Croatia and stayed in a place called Omis, which is 30 mins south of Split. Here we went kayaking, rafting, canyoning and there was also hiking, water sports and zip lining. Split itself was beautiful and you can visit national parks ( although they were rammed in August) as well as go to the beach, visit islands etc. I think Cavtat is near Dubrovnik and we didnít visit that area but we did really like Croatia and there certainly was enough to do.
katiebaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 20, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
#19
jobelly
Dibbing with Tink
 
jobelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 10
Mobile

Originally Posted by katiebaz View Post
Thank you so much and glad you enjoyed the report. We loved the Pacific Northwest so much and hope you get to visit.

We also donít like to sit around on holiday and like to keep busy. We did find quite a bit to do in Croatia and stayed in a place called Omis, which is 30 mins south of Split. Here we went kayaking, rafting, canyoning and there was also hiking, water sports and zip lining. Split itself was beautiful and you can visit national parks ( although they were rammed in August) as well as go to the beach, visit islands etc. I think Cavtat is near Dubrovnik and we didnít visit that area but we did really like Croatia and there certainly was enough to do.
Thanks Iíll have a look at omis as well, not Florida but will be nice to get away 🤞
__________________
Jobelly
jobelly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 20, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
#20
katiebaz
Thread Starter
Very Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Feb 13

katiebaz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
Thanks Iíll have a look at omis as well, not Florida but will be nice to get away 🤞
There is a trip report by LoopyLou who visited Omis back in 2016 I think. If you search the general trip reports you should find it.
katiebaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Disney Park Tickets
On 20th November 4:14pm
Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World Resort on Jan. 1, 2021As the phased reopening of Walt... Read More »
Posted in epcot
On 20th November 11:29am
As part of the D23 Fantastic Worlds Celebration, Disney shared details about the historic transformation... Read More »
Posted in Walt Disney World
On 27th October 3:18pm
Walt Disney World has announced that their entrance gateways to Walt Disney World are about... Read More »

theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
CaxtonFX  $1.3099
Covent Garden FX  $1.3265
FAIRFX  $1.3035
John Lewis  $1.3245
M&S  $1.3031
Post Office  $1.2995
Sainsburys  $1.3208
TESCO  $1.3224
Travelex  $1.3113
Updated: 18:00 05/12/2020
Euro Rates
CaxtonFX  €1.0804
Covent Garden FX  €1.0975
FAIRFX  €1.0955
John Lewis  €1.0907
M&S  €1.0726
Post Office  €1.0694
Sainsburys  €1.0865
TESCO  €1.0879
Travelex  €1.0800
Updated: 18:00 05/12/2020

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now